HTE- yelp reviews

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by C0ML3Y, Jan 22, 2017.

1. If his wall post was not meant that way why did he right it that way? It was the reason I hit the items, without it I wouldn't have hit items. Also I had a tough choice follow ca and disobey the owners direct request to me on my wall. Or not follow ca and respect his orders and obey them. Either way I most likely would have been kicked.... So tell me how is your clan not horrible when the owner sets people up to be kicked?

2. That wall post was after you hit phase 1 closed items and he was trying to get you in cc to find out why you hit. You were ignoring him and unloading on eb and then hit phase 2 closed items so you were kicked. Get over yourself. Did you offer to repay items? No!! Read cp nonrepayment of stolen items is a ff of your pass

3. Lol, he left you that "Yo" post to get you into CC and Vaizen did the same with his post right under that. Moments later you stole items and that's why he said that.

The point he was making is that you had the nerve to ignore our wall posts and still hit the EB. Then we see you taking closed items so he even tells you that you were stealing so you wouldn't be confused about why you were kicked.

We always give our members the option to repay items that they might have accidentally taken. But when you constantly fail to read CA and intentionally ignore one of the owners of the clan, we end up with posts like these that waste everyone's time.

4. Can we be honest here, anyone who trusts salty and company is not the brightest

5. *are not the brightest

Irony lmao

6. Your hairline is horrendous you middle aged basement dweller.

7. I find it very amusing when idiots cry. Salty doesn't understand sarcasm. Big was a greedy money spender. Ak1 sealed but not as much as the other admins.

The admins at The Vacation have sealed multiple times. We moved from Satan's Hot Spot which was b2b hte. Feel free to check eb history.

Salty next time you say admins don't seal when you obviously don't know anything about the admins at The Vacation.

Get your facts straight before you embarrass yourself.

8. Post "Support" for having this thread locked.

9. This sums this thread up, if you read anything voldermort assassin said you'll be losing brain cells at a rapid pace. Furthermore everybody on this thread who supports the vacation and defends it is either a admin, the owner, or council except for voldermort.

10. U ar more handeecapped than mi wen righting these post so be quite and less salty

11. I support the clan and I am not a owner, admin or council member o_O

12. U r lik neer starless so u can't talk, ur opinon is moot

13. do I pay better than your free hte?

14. Somebody is butthurt...

15. Cant even run a klan gud m8 u r nthn u r worthless u are the definition of dumb

16. Yes the clan tried.yes I was head admin.yes I dropped.I was asked to come run admin.I dropped 2 FFA split zta dropped for 2 more .the clan is run by an egomaniac who uses his wife's ACC's to hit ppl.then gets buthurt when inc happens. I have ss of all the rambling cussing and name calling. Ellez u kno what's right n wrong.u also kno I'm a very honorable player.this was the 2nd farm attempt by god because he got mad.u kno we're friends along w a lot of the ppl there.sorry u feel I should b getting farmed for sticking up w our fellow admin/players

17. Yes the clan tried.yes I was head admin.yes I dropped.I was asked to come run admin.I dropped 2 FFA split zta dropped for 2 more .the clan is run by an egomaniac who uses his wife's ACC's to hit ppl.then gets buthurt when inc happens. I have ss of all the rambling cussing and name calling. Ellez u kno what's right n wrong.u also kno I'm a very honorable player.this was the 2nd farm attempt by god because he got mad.u kno we're friends along w a lot of the ppl there.sorry u feel I should b getting farmed for sticking up w our fellow admin/players

18. And on top of all I was brought in with express word I didn't have to drop at all and I never dropped a closed but 1 time

19. Uhhh. I dont see any problems with the vacation. Did plenty of zta there this weekend, wasnt scammed at all

20. a ex admin giving his testimony that he was told he never had to drop seals. What more proof is needed than the paynation is a clan not worthy of your seals?