HTE- yelp reviews

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by C0ML3Y, Jan 22, 2017.

1. I love it at the vacation i will always bring my circles and seals there for them

2. Kind of funny how everyone that has been kicked or left is in the same clan.

3. Definitely

4. Kasama's friend, stripping assassin and saltyfeet that's 5 people outta 23 posts that don't recommend it and you guys have like 9 by 2 people talking about how great it is. You get free hte so your opinion is the definition of biased. Your clan could kick everyone after they seal and you would still say it's the best because it benefits you and want that to continue.

Overall this thread has turned into a **** show because people gave their opinion and people started defending they're clans. The point of this thread is not get into war by arguing peoples honest opinions after they do as the op asked and gave a review.

This thread should be locked as most of this is debate over whether or not the vacation is good or bad and it no longer focuses on simply reviewing the clans.

#Lock

5. Ty .I'll never go back.I was there.yes ppl r getting farm attempts.but in the end the ones who play on others money r truly on vacation

6. I get free hte because i bought a pass and it was worth it

7. Do you know what free means?

8. Obviously not, I've been pm'ing with this feller and he's a bit slow mentally from what I can tell. Also I was talking to War because he doesn't have to buy seals to get his hte. He just sits in a clan and hits endless hte

9. Perms in hte clans should have to seal, just like guests.

10. I do have to drop seals like everyone else

11. @zorkay yes! People who make hte clans and claim that "it was hard and they worked a lot of them" and use that as a reason for hte is dumb. All people inside of hte clans should seal regularly including the owner.

12. The owners do seal i have seen it myself

13. Just want to say that yeah I am a perm at the vacation and I seal and drop circles very often.

People like to act like they can't read and/or play dumb when it comes to reading ca.

Personally salty, I love how you're offended someone assumed your gender (whether you really were or not idc) yet you make fun of my clans name the way you did. I respect anyone who has an honest opinion on a clan and can explain themselves in a well mannered way but that's just garbage.

No one free loads here. You either have a pass or are an admin/council/owner and trust me it's not all "oh yay let me leech this hte"

Go open your own hte clan and then cry to someone who gives a fat camel what you think lol.

Anyways, just had to say a bit lol

14. I couldnt have said it better myself

15. No one free loads, admins... I was there for 4 days no admins dropped a seal you split circles a few times yes but no seals.

I could be banned if I referenced your clan by name, also I might not even be talking about your clan..... Who knows?

If I wanted to scam people and get loads of hate I would open my own clan. How ever I could just join a good clan like -the ark- which is easier and I know I won't get scammed or mis treated

16. Zta was rumming not hte you noob

17. I also had a poor stay here. I wouldn't recommend it. Rules are changed as and when it suits and a lot of spongers

18. Salty my dear you are so mistaken hun. The items you stole belonged to the owner of the clan and it was a hte, so how was there no hte while you were in the clan??

Bigdaddy you caused the drama at The Vacation by telling members with passes they couldn't hit the ebs and doing closed items on zta when the ad clearly stated 4 circles FFA items.

Ak1 my dear friend, you on here make me the saddest considering you were the admin that sealed the least out of all of them.

Now all of you had a bad experience due to none of you knowing how to follow rules.

19. I never said they're were no HTE's, I choose my words carefully. I said no admins dropped seals, the owner did yes. Then he proceeded to tell me to hit eb ignore him and steals items, I provided photo evidence of this

Your points just got proven wrong so I suggest no longer commenting when you most likely did not read any of my post's.

20. Good grief salty you really need to get over it. You screwed yourself, your own fault for not following ca and you know very good and well that his wall post to you was not meant that way.

Really sad that you're going out of your way because you are sad u couldn't get away with theft of items so instead u point your trolly fingers at everyone else.

Go ahead and move along now your just being pesky <3