President Trump "Day One" Promises

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The_Big_Bang_Theory, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Black’s Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition, p. 773

Individual. As a noun, this term denotes a single person as distinguished from a group or class, and also, very commonly, a private or natural person as distinguished from a partnership, corporation, or association; but it is said that this restrictive signification is not necessarily inherent in the word, and that it may, in proper cases, include [be limited to] artificial persons.

2. I didn't see where it said they get to kill us if we don't do what they say,

first congress, first act, first piece of legislation, volume 1 first congress page 1, before the constitution, before the articles of confederation

The declaration of independence
    July 4th 1776

http://uscode.house.gov/statviewer.htm?volume=1&page=1#

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

"that to secure these rights governments are instituted among men deriving it's just powers from the consent of the governed"

That being said who here feels safe or happy?

If I'm an idiot what does that make you?

*drops mic*

This thread is dead, you aren't responding anymore, go back to the drawing board

Also in that declaration one of the reasons for the revolution was

"imposing taxes without our consent" - 1 stat page 2

http://uscode.house.gov/statviewer.htm?volume=1&page=2#

3. @X_X

The Declaration is not the founding governmental contract. The Constitution is. Insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense. The government is instructed to perform those functions. Congress has the power, “To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.” Article 1, section 8, clause 18.

Why are you whining about it anyway? The President believes he has the power. Trump promised to restore “law and order” in America's inner cities and criticized the “war on police.” That means more police are coming. You know, the force the government can't use to make you do things against your will? You voted for for this dumpster fire. Quit crying about governmental power.

4. But it is the foundation, the statutes at large are the given the force of law

The constitution don't come in until page 10 after the article of confederation

http://uscode.house.gov/statviewer.htm? ... 1&page=10#

You may want to ignore the declaration of independence even though that's what we celebrate on the 4th of July not the constitution

Without the declaration we have no independence and no country
    the constitution doesn't come in until 1789

It's all statutes at large, it's all congress, you can't say that the constitution is the foundation when its on page 10 that's dumb

You start with page 1, if the constitution was the foundation it would be page 1

And I didn't vote for Trump I don't vote for anyone or anything because I don't live in Guam, Puerto Rico, or DC, or any other territory of United States, and I wasn't born in any of those places and therefore I'm not a 14th amendment US citizen, I'm one of the people born on earth

I was created by God not Congress and I'm not "in" anything

Are you "in" United States, like part of the rocks?

6. Love seeing cowards say this! Shows true character ...when things get tough you wanna run. We don't need folks like that here anyways. Ijs

7. That's not how you handle the police,

I'm not here to give you legal advice, if you need legal advice seek competent council

My opinions are just that, opinions

Any use of my opinions as legal advice are done so at your own peril

The web is full of legal information if you are so inclined

I suggest Cornell.edu and house.gov

Not buzzfeed or Washington post or any of those sources in original post

Those are sources of entertainment and not facts

8. The first time you tell a police officer you're not going with them, you'll be a source of our amusement and that's a fact. They won't be playing with you.

9. I've had encounters with police, they don't want to play with me anymore you're right about that, they don't even want to talk to me

They prefer easy targets

I think you watch to many cop movies

11. Can't wait to see 4 years of blaming trump for everything. Just as we had 4 years blaming Obama for the same things.

A choice between two sides of the same coin ain't no choice at all.

12. We had eight years of blaming Obama for everything. And both sides of the coin aren't the same. They both have flaws, but democrats tax and spend, republicans borrow and spend then blame democrats for their debt. Reagan was the worst of the bunch. He tripled debt. It was a hell of stimulus package.

Trump wants to MAGA by spending billions on infrastructure. Where's the money coming from? Obama asked Congress for infrastructure spending every year and they told him they didn't have the money. Now suddenly we do? Are the six Goldman guys working for Trump paying for it?

13. I think x__x is a sovereign citizen, or at least someone who has looked into it. You guys are saying he is stupid because you don't understand what he is really saying. Research sovereign citizens and what they believe and it will all make a lot more sense to you.

14. They've withdrew from TPP... update it

15. Never in the tpp. How do you withdraw from something you never entered?

16. President Trump officially killed TPP today. And put Canada and Mexico on notice. He's going to renegotiate NAFTA. We're coming for your jobs. Ok, so big day today. Today America starts being great again. Let's see what President Trump got done:

He signed an Executive Order:
    Trump Orders A Federal Hiring Freeze
    http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/01 ... ng-freeze/

Except for the people he's paying to cheer for him:

CBS Confirms Trump Brought His Own Studio Audience To Clap For Him At CIA Speech
    http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/23/ ... visit.html

Which he's denying:

White House denies inviting 40 Trump supporters to CIA headquarters
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2953711

We're off to a good start. Here's a Fox News page tracking all of Mr. Trumps actions and some of the highlights:

Met with the CIA. Took over the nuclear codes.

"Raised the specter of another conflict in Iraq, with Trump expressing regret for not taking over the country’s oil and telling the CIA, “We should have kept the oil. Maybe we’ll have another chance.”
    http://fox2now.com/2017/01/23/a-list-of ... ne-so-far/

"vowed to implement more protectionist trade policies as president, rallying voters to the polls with his “America First” slogan."

No word on if he's going to tax his own products made overseas.

"Issued an executive order aimed at rolling back former President Barack Obama’s Affordable Care Act."

No word on the replacement plan or what it will cost, but it's going to be terrific.

"Halted a reduction to the annual mortgage insurance premiums borrowers pay when taking out government-backed home loans."

Those home owners can pay more. The government needs the money. God knows how many people like Trump are not paying any taxes. Nothing so far on immigration or the wall. Maybe Trump will make them pay through NAFTA? Good times.

17. Can you define that?

What do both of those words mean to you?

It's an oxymoron, and there is no such thing and those 2 words have opposite meanings and is complete gibberish

I make no claim to be a sovereign or a citizen

18. Ok, so what are you? I'm a non party affiliated US citizen pragmatist. I used to vote mostly republican until they went insane. These days I tend to vote mostly democrat. You seemed to be all gung ho on Trump until he got into office. Now you appear to be waffling on him.

So what are you?

19. He's the president for the next four years at least. The sooner you libs accept it and stop crying the less stressful your life will be.

20. I'm just a man, that's all and I can prove it

I'm not waffling on Trump, I still believe he is a real American

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2017/01/ ... c.html?m=1

Trump ordered raid on CDC headquarters in Atlanta GA yesterday, put an end to the intentional crippling and murdering of American children and everyone working there can either be a whistle blower or get 20 years

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=cdc%20r ... 20fbi&sm=1

Trump is expected to sign the audit the fed bill and find out what is really going on inside the federal reserve, who owns it, regain control of our economy, and stop the undeclared economic war by foreign bankers

He is stopping Obama care but keeping some parts like, they can't deny insurance for existing medical problems and allowing the states to decide if they want to keep it