Price increase in UK - Suggestions

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Jan 20, 2017.

1. I've read that some people believe tax in the U.K. To be part of the price people in the U.K. Pay therefore making the price rise fair. Apple along with other multinationals use many ways of avoiding paying taxes. In 2015 Apple paid 12 million in tax to the U.K. from 2 billion profit. Our uk brothers and sisters are being ripped off pure and simple support

2. Aug 31 2016
    Apple paid just 0.005% tax on its global profits
    http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/30/technol ... g-numbers/

Basically, Apple cut a deal with Ireland.

3. Basically Apple avoided paying taxes in the countries it earned that revenue.
    They also lost that case in the eu had a hissy fit and threatened to fire their entire eu workforce if the eu did not override the courts decision.
    A company so reluctant to pay tax, that they would rather fire their entire European workforce that helped make them as profitable as they are today.

It was when they came out with that threat I decided to never buy an Apple device again.
    Their management are corrupt dipshidiots.

4. Did the cost raise for just people that use repeaters or all UK folks?

5. dirty profiteering, fair prices for a fair deal

6. Just don't pay we never got value for money anyway. Can still enjoy the game either way you nubs

7. Only Those Who Use Repeaters. Its Sad but it true. Somehow they worked out which of us use repeaters. Sadly the whole UK is guilty

8. For Google Play Store it's easy. Make a Google Play Music subscription. You'll have 10% discount for app purchases. That will cover half of the price increase. Google Play Music is free first 3 months so will cost you nothing. After 3 months cancel the subscription and make a new Google account and make a new Google Play Music subscription.

9. And yes...at first Apple was the only to blame. But now it's ATA's fault. Grant stated that the prices for Android platform will rise accordingly for consistency between platforms. Really? For now Google didn't announced a price increase. Maybe they will or maybe they won't. But for now they don't. Maybe there's people willing to switch the platform over this issue. How about let them to do so instead this lame attempt to squeeze more money from UK players.

10. You know that is illegal right?

11. Or just don't spend England. Devs will be forced to react.

12. Yeah she's right, only thing different is there not using a bat and mask either way it's robbery 

13. And they didn't even ask me to bend over nicely 

14. Although i never used to buy seals too much.i always used to buy nobility to convert to speakers.and i used get through them alot in wc.So felt although i didnt spend massive ammounts on kaw i was contributing a little into the prolonged life of kaw haha .i did use to buy 20-30 nobilty per week at most. But breaking it down now because i am from u.k. That works out to 10p a speaker which is too much. Unless a speaker bundle was added to the items to buy. i wouldnt be buying anymore nobility again for speaking purposes or very rarely .

15. Talking things back to the title of this post 'suggestions' it's very difficult to think of a solution as all morally decent suggestions would impact on ATA profits and anyone who's ever played KaW for more than 5 minutes knows they will not act regarding this. So to redress the balance slightly how about a reward scheme based upon the amount of $ a player spends? Possibly a player gets reward points for every $ spent that can be exchanged for nobility or xtals? Just a thought

16. So at a are keeping very quite on this , okay I've read all the replies on here , and not once has ata replied concerning our comments ,we need to send a very clear message to ata ,I'm asking every single UK player not to buy any more noob points or deals , this way they will they will get our message

17. Said that from day one

18. Brexit Baby. Just remember you Brits voted for this so deal with it and suck it up. Did you think your wonderful Queens bank note wouldn't be affected by Brexit 