President Trump "Day One" Promises

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The_Big_Bang_Theory, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Here's a list of major things Donald J. Trump promised to do on "Day One" if elected president. Technically yesterday was "Day One" but Trump decided to take the weekend off so I'll cut him some slack and we'll start the clock on Monday.

"Begin swiftly removing criminal illegal immigrants from this country." (More specifically, Trump has promised to do this in his "first hour" in office, "day one, before the wall, before anything.")

"Repeal every single Obama executive order." (He has also pledged more specifically to "eliminate every unconstitutional executive order.")

"Repeal Obamacare." (On Trump's campaign website, he's less bullish, promising only to "ask Congress" on day one to repeal Obamacare immediately.)

"Withdraw from TPP."

"Designate China as a currency manipulator."

Suspend Syrian refugee resettlement.

Convene his top generals and inform them they have 30 days to come up with a plan to stop ISIS.

"Begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful, southern border wall."

Meet with Homeland Security officials and generals to begin securing the southern border.

"Notify all countries that refuse to take back dangerous illegal immigrants who have committed crimes in this country that they will lose access to our visa programs if they continue to do so."

End the War on coal.

Fix the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Call the heads of major companies who are moving operations oversea to inform them that they'll face 35 percent tariffs.

"Contact countries and say…'Folks, we love protecting you, we want to continue to protect you but you're not living up to the bargain'…They're not paying what they're supposed to be paying—which is very little, by the way."

"Defend the unborn."

"Start taking care of our…military."

"Notify our NAFTA partners of my intention to renegotiate the deal."

"Direct every agency in government to begin identifying all wasteful job-killing regulations, and they are going to be removed."

"Get rid of gun-free zones [in] schools" and "military bases"—which would require repealing a 25-year-old federal law. ("My first day, it gets signed, okay? My first day. There's no more gun-free zones.")

His very first law signed was a wavier for SecDef James Mattis.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/ ... w-actions/

List items will get checked off if and when he completes them.

2. Might as well just check them all off.
    He's definitely going to do them all.

3. You're high again. Please seek help at your closest rehab center. We shall otherwise not support you anymore with funding of your habit and totally shun and disconnect from you.
    #dotherightthing

4. Honestly, I think it's idiotic to have a law that bars high ranking military officials and recently retired military officials from serving as Sec Def.
    I immagine, that after 7 years, one would become out of touch with the current technology, strategy, and policy.

That Wall will be a huge waste of money though. Mexican smugglers are crafty and athletic. Tunnels already exist, and boats will be used more than they already are. Not to mention they've been running, swimming and jumping for over a hundred years; I'm sure they're prepared to scale aswell. The cartels, I'm sure, will also try to blow holes in the wall. Also anyone who believes Mexico will ever put a cent into that wall is dilusional.

The war on coal is vital to our childrens and grand childrens future. Coal wont last forever so we cant keep depending on it. Also the longer we depend on it the more we destroy the only planet suitable for life in our solar system.

Only two way to destroy Isis and prevent other terrorist groups from comming to power, and that is to nuke the entire middle east, or conduct a massive military invasion and occupation.(I hate saying that, because I would love for us to go back into military isolation; but they wont stop poking us until we obliterate them)

5. I'd agree with you on all points, if our brilliant strategic genius, President Trump, didn't think you're wrong. The man got voted president, he obviously knows what he's doing.
    there definitely weren't enough stupid people in America for him to fumble into the white house. That's impossible

6. I will just move to Canada and drink maple syrup.

7. Bye scrub. Say hi to the apes for me.

8. Do you know what an executive order is?

Get me a large coffee and submarine sammy

This is an executive order to his secretary or assistant, these are not voted on by the people who pretend to represent the people

They only apply to employees of the Executive branch

A statute is a legislated rule of a society given the force of law

Anyone who is not a member of that society has any say in making those rules

Do you have any say in making any rules?

I don't, I don't know about you

A society is any number of people joined by mutual consent to debate deliberate and act for a common goal

Mutual consent is a big deal, it's a meeting of the minds, everyone agrees you can be there

Everything the government does is an offer to contract

No contract no jurisdiction,

no one is taught about contracts in public school,

no law school teaches statutes, there are over 80,000,000 and no one would graduate

Every official you encounter will ask you before anything else is to provide evidence of any contract

Drivers license, fishing license, building permit, liquor license, conceal weapon permit, business license, identification card, passport, license to practice whatever, police badge, food stamps, green card, work visa, social security card, piece of mail with addressed to someone, or anything else

And if you don't provide it you will be assaulted, beaten, electrocuted, kidnapped, held for ransom, etc

All of these instruments are issued and they don't belong to you and the proof is that it can be revoked any time for whatever reason the issuing office decides, without a jury trial

They all have one thing in common they require voluntary submission of information, any act done against your will is not your act, a contract is void if there is threat, duress, or coercion, any contract made by the use of violence, threats of violence, fraud, extortion, blackmail etc is void and has no legal effect whatsoever

Most you can get with an ID card, others is just an application

Application is synonymous with begging, and if you're begging you know what your giving up,

You're giving up your right to engage in that activity without license

Take the ID card, you can't get one without a birth certificate, the birth certificate does not identify the one presenting it, anyone can get any birth certificate it's a matter of public record

If the birth certificate DOES identify the man holding it, we have a system of slavery and vital statistics is very adamant they do not register humans they only register events

Another thing to keep in mind, you don't know the day you were born, I couldn't count back then, I'm told it's one day but that's hearsay, but I celebrate it everyday

Your name is hearsay too, no one can testify that they have first hand knowledge of the name their parents gave them because we were infants, we are told our name is whatever but that's hearsay

People call me all kind of names how can I be sure which is mine, my mother calls me son, my brother calls me bro, my friends call me x, my nephew calls me uncle, you call me crazy

The only way any of this can be used is if we voluntarily testify against ourselves and we are always testifying, everything we say is used against us and most of the time it's the only thing used against us

Everything is an offer to contract, and if there is no meeting of the minds there is no contract

Even an order is and offer that they can order you, and if you do fill any order you have the right to compensation, there is no slavery here, when have you ever placed an order and not been immediately liable for the bill

Under martial law rule everything is presumed to be true until rebutted, how do you rebut a presumption, with a sworn affidavit

Everyone who is a member of the legal society has proof, they have a card, they pay their dues, they have duties and obligations to perform

Badges don't grant extra rights, I can't come up and extort information from you and neither can anyone else, the government can not license unlawful activity

If its unlawful without a license it is still unlawful WITH a license, no one has a license to use violence, destroy property, or use fraud in contracts

Legal and lawful are completely different, or we wouldn't have two words, like law, statute, and code are different, one is law one is statute, legal is legal, law is law, everything that is unlawful is illegal, some things that are legal are unlawful, some things that are lawful are illegal, code is what you use to hide information

So how do we know when we break the law or when we break the legal

If you violate anyone's rights you have broken the law

My rights end where yours begin, it's been that way since prehistory

Congress using its plenary dictator powers has decree if you don't do whatever they say a crime was committed

And that is just an offer that you must voluntary subscribe to,

by the consent of the governed

If you govern yourself with love, compassion, and truth, you will never break the law, it covers every eventuality

Cause no injury, harm, or loss

Injury is attacking the body
    Harm is damaging property
    Loss is theft or fraud

If you haven't done one of those while your intent was to do one of those, you have not violated anyone's rights

Anything that's not included you can do lawfully, someone may claim it's illegal, but that's the legal society

failure to make a claim for which relief can be granted (rule 12 b)

They don't claim you violated their rights

The state is intangible fiction and can not be harmed, it can not testify, it can not accuse, it only exist in the mind,

The plaintiff must appear and it never does, it's just an offer

What is a conviction, if you have a conviction you have a strong belief

You've convicted yourself, and went to jail for the birth certificate (that's not yours it's theirs),

based entirely on hearsay evidence you provided, they didn't have to prove anything, you done all the work

Whoever makes a claim has the burden of proof, let them try to join a piece of paper to flesh

Crime does pay just ask an attorney

Disparata Non Debent Jungi
    (dissimilar things aught not to be joined)

9. ^ Well that was a big waste of time to type :lol: won't read that garbage.

Trump's an idiot. I can't wait until he fails miserably at everything he promised.

10. Hey there friend do not be mean to our wonderful president.

The sarcasm is giving me nosebleeds but I've only got 4 more years to go.

11. Yes. Your rambling word salad indicates you don't. Paragraphs, please. You supported Trump. Explain the following. Trump told us his taxes were none of our business (still hasn't shown them), owes billions to foreign banks and goverments, and has been under not one but two FBI investigations since last summer (that somehow we didn't have a right to know about) but he's supposedly going to drain the swamp. How's that going?

Jan 3 2017
    House Republications vote to gut ethics office.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01 ... ffice.html

Jan 12 2017
    US ethics chief slams Trump ‘halfway blind’ trust as failing to meet acceptable standard
    http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/12/us-ethic ... ndard.html

Jan 15 2017
    Trump aide Reince Priebus warns ethics chief to ‘be careful'
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 3916601c5c

Trump Will Violate DC Hotel Lease By Taking Office, Say Experts
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tru ... ts-n689146

That one is funny. Trump's leasing the property from the goverment. He's the head of the goverment. He's leasing it from himself.

Trump is on target to violate the emoluments clause of the Constitution the moment he takes the oath of office
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ri ... 69a191a0b1

So tell us all how exactly how Trump's draining the swamp? He's hired Six Goldman bankers. Let's pray they weren't ones Clinton gave speeches to. The horror. They might be tainted with greed! What does Congress have to say? They need to further investigate Clinton's emails. Spare me. Explain your party. How are they cleaning up corruption?

12. I say let the bankers do their thing. Maybe they'll scam other countries now instead of united states citizens.

13. No one is supposed to pay taxes, those are only for government employees, corporations, and individuals

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/6331

You have no evidence the people are obliged to pay income tax because none exists,

And he did show his tax for his businesses and that's all that the irs requires

Income is anything over what you agreed to get paid, like tips or interest

No statute can force you to do anything against your will, that's forced labor and is a felony punishable of 20 years imprisonment

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1589

14. You do not understand the highlighted section of that code, x_x. It's not limiting taxes to those mentioned parties, but rather guaranteeing that they can also be taxed (in addition to ANY person who doesn't pay taxes, try reading the first sentence) and giving a guideline on who to levy a lien against, namely the employer. Basically, you're far from the truth, and whatever conviction you feel about these issues is sadly based upon misunderstanding, or worse, pure lack of understanding.

15. Yes, they are.

Yes, I do.

Stop lying. I've told you before I will bust your ass every time you lie. The only Trump taxes we've seen is the one Marla or his accountant leaked that shows he's paid no flipping income tax for over a decade while whining about the defict. You are lying.

Yes, they can.

This is why people constantly insult you on threads. You're a fool. The one unique thing where a government differs from a corporation is that a government reserves the exclusive right to use deadly force to carry out its directives. This is what the police and military are for, fool. When I was younger, they drafted your ass for wars. Unless you had something like Trump's bone spurs to keep you out of a foxhole, you went or you went to prison.

The government can lawfully force you to do something against your will or force you to accept the consequences. That's a basic defining concept of government. You still haven't responded to any of the questions regarding Trump's ethical conflicts. Stop evading. If you don't have any answers, ask another Trump supporter to help you out and stop embarrassing yourself.

16. It's even worse than that: he damn well knows that is just a section of a particular law and has no real relevance outside the bounds of that law, but pretends that it is a universal rule.

He's a troll. Don't take him seriously. Don't argue with him. Ignore him or tell him his act wasn't funny back when it wasn't old.

Arguing with him just lets him get what he wants: a derailed thread. Don't let him squash actual discussion and debate with his idiocy.

17. Yeah any PERSON, check the definitions, this is not English, this is not any street or common language, person is not a general term, it's a legal and technical definition

Title 1 has definition of person also, each section of code will define it, it's always a trust, corporation, association, and similar dead and intangible things that don't exist in reality, it's all fiction

The term includes its limiting, containing, caging, enclosure,

Includes means to exclude all others

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/7343

18. Just saying you have proof that anyone is supposed to pay is not the proof itself

Show us the law that says anyone who is not a person has to pay income taxes

Trump don't show his personal income tax because as he said he don't pay it, he is not in prison, the irs isn't taking him to court either

Government is created for one purpose only, to protect your rights and property, what your describing is a despotic dictatorship, one where you're forced to do something

19. We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The Constitution. Learn it. Live it. Love it. Your answer on Trump's taxes is essentially "he's not been charged yet that we know of so hey, it's ok with me if we don't get to see them." What lofty ethical standards. You're a fool.