Price increase in UK - Suggestions

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Great Another Customer lost , ATA increase the abundance of the bundles , or there is no bright future .

2. I for one will never purchase anything again at these prices. £4.99 is a ludicrous price to pay for 6 xtals on what is simply a game! Not a happy customer at all.

3. SO I'LL JUST REPEAT MYSELF.....GAME IS DYING AND WE ARE NOW BEING ASKED TO PAY 25% MORE FOR OUR FAKE GOODS. I'VE SPENT A FORTUNE ON HERE AND ALL DEVS DO IS INCREASE STATS WITHOUT EXTENDING OUR PREMIUM EBS....they can easy offset this by offering 25% more fake goods

QUICKLY READ BEFORE DEVS DELETE AGAIN.

SAVE YOUR MONEY.

£1 = $1 joke

4. Why are you people here railing against ATA? Do you not understand that it's not ATA and they don't have a say?

ATA doesn't sell you xstals or nobility on your phone. They sell it to Apple or Google play and then Apple or Google sells them to you. Apple/Google are the middle man that the purchase goes through, ATA doesn't sell directly to you. ATA tells Apple/Google, we'll sell this many xstals for $20 USD. Apple and Google then decide what they wanna charge in UK, Germany, Australia, etc.

If you want to buy from ATA and not deal with Apple and Google's BS, log onto PC and buy directly from ATA with paypal. Then you're charged $20 USD and always $20 USD.

Otherwise, go light up Apple's website...not ATA's

5. They could still amend what is given on each package , who isn't going to benefit from that?

6. Okay we know,ata haven't increased the cost its apple then Google, but its,not just this game it affects every in app purchase, I think they have well and trutly shoot them selves in the foot on this , sorry ata but you can understand the UK point of vue , a 25% price increase is terrible and you have Now lost a lot of income and this game will suffer because of that.

7. Just pointing out something.. most of us remember the old ways, when devs said all this about having "alt accounts"... then slowly but surely they accepted it rather than deal with it, now they and (mods include.) are basically actively encouraging us to use pc account alts instead of mobile/ipads etc. to purchase, so much wrong doing and and on so many levels and thats by the ones running it, This is an open discussion so yes il get the haters from suck ups/mods/dumb-asses but between the current "price" fluxuations and the endless ptp promos that ppl continue to pay for without well hesitation would it be out of the question for ata to be straight up with us for once and publish on forum how many accts say over 20mcs where active over a weekly period...then the uk accounts like myself and others can decide for ourselves wither we should continue to ptp or if its time too abandon ship so to say?? Your going to lose paying customers regardless by sounds of this but personal opinion is at least be honest with the ones that have made your company what it was i.e.(the players), you never know you actually may get helpful feedback

8. Ok Thanatos is correct
    Blame greedy damn Apple and then the rest of the follow suits.
    Apple did introduce a new lower price point which most developers interviewed by the BBC said they wouldn't bother with.

This mess is apples fault.
    But I would like to see ata stand up for its consumers and increase items in sale packs to offset this cost increase. At least above the point of inflation where apples real damage and rip off starts.
    If ata can address that and show the community they are fighting against Apple for us it would be a huge win for them.
    At the end of the day. Ata have the most to lose here ( as well as other developers for other apps ) they are seeing their clients being deterred from spending.

Ata have a chance to argue for us with Apple and possibly act against them.
    Yes I ask a lot. But it would be a huge positive move by ata.

But as crap as this is. Remember blame Apple they chose to do this and overinflated the prices just as a screw you because they could.
    Ata for once like us are victims that will lose revenue while we lose value.

But then it's all fake gold etc. It shouldn't take much to offset apples greed and restore ata's consumers faith.

9. Uk is for plebs

10. Full support. There is no longer value for money when buying certain packs of nobility or xstals anymore. Whilst it may not be ATA doing it they certainly need to review this to keep it value for the money.

11. This isn't ATA's fault. Complaining here is not going to help you:

Tim Cook
    Apple
    1 Infinite Loop
    Cupertino, CA 95014
    (408) 996–1010

David Anthony Currie
    Competition and Markets Authority
    Victoria House, 37 Southampton Row, London, WC1B 4AD
    020 3738 6000

general.enquiries@cma.gsi.gov.uk

It's not just KaW. It's every game in the Apple store. It's not just Apple, it's other companies too. Organize. Fight back.

12. Stop spending money and enjoy the game....simple 

13. I understand that since it has been this way for a while but here's another way to look at it from an stand point.

The buying power of money fluctuates over the intermediate to long term, recently the dollar has been weaker compared to the few European denominations and you guys have effectively gotten bargains. Now our buying power has increased relative to yours and you are playing at a level closer to what US players have dealt with.

To me, you guys have been getting bargains and now you're back on par.

P.s. Any increase over the currency exchange change (which I know there is) is bull and I agree that's a reason to be angry. Just not to be this angry.

14. Not bargains at all previously. We were getting the value of our currency.
    Exchange rates are what they are.
    None of us really like them. But the value of our money was worth the same as yours would be here if you spent yours here.

The issue is this change is based on a numerical system it looks neater.
    Nothing to do with exchange rates. It's a pure con by Apple.
    The proper exchange rate would be a 79 pence purchase rising to 82 pence.
    This is purely greed from Apple.
    No one minds paying based on exchange rates. That is fair. We hate being ripped off by companies bleeping about brexit is an excuse to screw the Brits over. Eu farmers doubling or tripling the price of vegetables for example.
    Everyone is screwing the Brits for personal gain.
    And already people like HSBC who are moving jobs to France have been told their Uk customers will ditch them and prop up Uk banks.
    We will push back. And expect apples sales to diminish
    Fair trade yes. Screw overs not acceptable.

15. When was the last time the U.K. had a rate increase? The pound started dropping in June. It dropped again the other day.

16 January 2017
    The pound falls to its lowest level since October flash crash over fears Britain will lose single market access
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/201 ... s-britain/

There was a brief rally after May's speech, then this:

20 January 2017
    British Pound Tumbles on Disappointing UK Retail Sales
    https://www.dailyfx.com/forex/market_al ... sales.html

So no, it's not everyone screwing the Brits for personal gain. The pound has problems. You should expect some rate increases. The proper rate should be whatever the currency is trading at that day. We have the know how to do that. Why aren't they doing it?

16. I'm seeing a lot of comments regarding buying/purchasing via PC, which is all fine and dandy for players with access to a PC, but I'm sure a large majority of players play solely on a device.

Regardless of any price hikes or inflation anywhere, we're talking about a game not real world economics.

Maybe I'm wrong but I would think ATA could compensate for the price hikes some way, somehow. Offer more nobs or xtals for the extra money being spent by increasing the "bonus" players receive when purchasing a package.

(I use the term bonus loosely considering after years of the the same bonus, it's not a bonus anymore but the standard). Make it better. Reward your players, especially those being shafted by Apples greed.

17. You're right. Here's what everyone should be paying:

168 xtals current exchange rates $99.99 USD

Pound: 80.77
    Euro: 93.43
    Ruble: 5961.97
    Yen: 11461.35
    Yuan: 687.58
    Canadian: 133.18
    Australian: 132.32
    Riyal: 375.18
    Mex Peso: 2158.74
    Egypt: 1883.96
    Argentine Peso 1590.44

If your currency was left out, it's a celebration across the nation and I'm enjoying rum and medicinal herbs prescribed by a physician. Look it up here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=99.99+d ... 8&oe=utf-8

If you're being ripped off find out who your government official in charge is. Email them. Frequently. Call them. Go visit them in their local office. Ask them what they've voted on recently. What are they going to be voting on? They work for you.

18. Support. An increase of this size will have a large impact on the UK market. It will just lead to more players either 1. Quitting or 2. Stop spending. Either way it's in devs interest to do something about this.

If devs can't do anything about the price they need to offer more bang for the additional bucks to even it out.

19. Totally support this, as a UK player I feel totally ripped off by this increase in prices but to be perfectly honest I don't expect ATA to make any changes to accommodate players, they will happily follow Apples lead. Take this ZTA promo for example, 100% plunder increase brought out after a mid week release followed by the price increase ...nothing suspicious about that is there?

20. New zta promo to sucker you to spend
    Donate your xstal money to charity until devs see what greedy peeps they have become