Price increase in UK - Suggestions

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Move to America. Follow some of your ancestors' path. Los Angeles is warm. Problem solved.

2. So android users have been screwed over by devs to make it fair. Like I say to all UK kawers stop spending.

Hit ata where it hurts. The greedy opportunistic buggers

3. Ata can go kick rocks

4. At least increase the the sustainability of the products you have increased the price of , extra bar on hte for instance or longer time on battle cry,more of each item in daily deals . ATA can do this I'm sure or risk losing income in the long run ...

5. Terrible strategy Devs game going down hill

6. Terrible strategy DEVS ?❗️The game is heading in the wrong direction

7. Ha ha. Zero chance of getting any more of my cash. Apple say jump... You carry on saying how high - it will be the end of KAW.

8. Could not agree more. I would have brought xtals for this zta promo and circles so would my wife. But I'm not getting sucked into spending my hard earned money for virtual currency. Two customers lost in my household. Wonder how many also feel like I do?

9. Who voted for Brexit??.. you know this will happen.. you voted it..

10. It's gone down but the conversion rate still isn't 1:1 it's 1:1.2 ish. Apple is extorting money with unfair exchange rates. Whilst a price increase may be justified 25% is not, that's not the % with which the pound has fallen with respect to the dollar

11. I know how to deal with the price hike: offer a 24 hour ZTA promo to pacify the disgruntled customers.

12. Its not just apple, android customers have also seen costs increase, for some reason the exchange rate according to apple/google is 1 usd to the pound??? Just a thought but you may want to enquire about this ata because between the pay to play aspect too reach top few k in lb (fact that i think all players realise now) and this "strange" exchange rate will mean the 8k paying customers(excluding alts) will be about to drop to maybe 6.5k 7k at a push, maybe im wrong but i doubt it...unfortunately, i posted this on different thread but felt i should re-iterate it here

13. Also, I don't think that Apple or Microsoft, or any successful company, really, would implement a price hike if it didn't boost profits, at the very least, in the long term. So try spending less, people. I'm sure the powers that be have accounted for it.

14. Lmao il give you that, thats pretty funny

15. The GPB has devalued by about 17% in last 6 months vs the USD. My understanding is that prices have actually inflated in the UK by 25%. This cannot be justified as anything other than profiteering unless Apple knows something we don't about future currency fluctuations.

Indeed from what I can see there is a real likelihood of a significant UK interest rate rise which will most probably move the currency back towards 1.4.

I would suggest no UK person buys from the Apple Store but from the PC where there is USD charges via PayPal. Even after conversion you should be around 6% better off.

16. Devs just need to offer more in their deals to increase incentive to spend

17. Yep and In the last last few years during periods when we have gone up against the dollar there has been no price reduction for us, which has caused the strange 1:1 ratio that presents itself.

18. Support Dave . Game too expensive now

19. Log on via pc pay by PayPal .... problem solved

20. Support.
    If no action is taken, this will be a huge loss for ATA. ?