Psychotic Villains

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by KKSKK, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol I said while not a Villain but far from a hero!!!

2. Lel, I was never once stripped by Regs, could stripped by __Annihilation__ once or twice though. Furthermore, get your facts straight, I was in Reg CA cause I "farmed" one of their members in HTE clan, not "ran my mouth".
    Jeez the things you people come up with, astonishing really

3. You should know what " having bottle " means potato :- you being from u.k. it means to have courage.And i'd rather have 40mcs stats and have memorys .Then having massive stats and to have wasted heaps of money being in hte clans and feeling like a robot hitting ebs 24/7 . Killer has got a rich background of being in high profile osw clans.You are only resident in hte clans . And sneakbo aka sko is another osw runner from silent resurgence.He cant last the distance in osw but talks big trying to impress.But when i hit him the other week he stays self pinned in hte.You know what they say potato :- Go big or go home.So i dare you to strike any notorious osw clan or matching your stats account. You aint got the front or bottle .

4. the funny thing is though, you DID come into IV crying about Regs asking if IV wanted any new targets, theeeen when we said no, you kept asking and continued to ask till you left. I also remember you posting support saying you were gonna come to IV cause it was the type of clan you were looking for. You're irrelevant and all your posts are hilarious 

5. post your battle win stats and loses potato .And it was SkinnyMinny that highlighted your low battle wins on a previous thread. You then changed screenname into potato soon after

6. As I've said Previous times, I have requested like three CF throughout my KaWreer but I admit it. You trying to act big and bad on forums is pathetic. Let's get this straight right now, You, Jackson, and whoever else NEVER (NOT ONCE) killed IV. Don't try to make it sound like you're super cool when you're not.

7. Support. Great thread and people!

8. Remember how your last 'osw clan' turned out?

9. IV died due to the fact that I was mainly running it by myself. we had 5 council members (3 of them were rarely on) and like 10 admins and only like 3-4 admins did their duties. So I decided to shut it down because I had to do stuff irl that was more important. so thats why IV shut down. If anyone wants to take "responsibility" for shutting IV down they can, but the fact is we were in 4 skirmishes (wouldn't really call them osws) and we won all of them. we had 1 mutual because we were in alliance talks with another clan that had friends there. so. theres that 

Edit: Not to mention there was too much drama going on. too much for me anyways lol

10. Thanks Lolo <3

11. What happened to your last 'osw clan' fattie?

12. It's here Pipebomb. I missed you too <3. Nice to see you're active again.

13. ..."and creeps hitting on girls..."

According to your last kaw 'girlfriend', you fall under that category.

14. pipebomb you are sad and pathethic . All you can say is personal insults rather than ones linked to the game.You aint exactly a hunk and are a weirdo.Killer is a gentleman .He calls females mam and is really polite.It shows he has been raised well .You leave a lot to be desired about your own background. i pity you

15. I'm not pipebomb.

I am Guzzler. I am a Seaman.

Also; you are stupid thus irrelevant.

16. My last kaw gf was Krazy and yeah so what? She was a good friend, I helped her out she helped me out a bunch, i'm doing way better in RL. My girl is a trophy, you look like Donkey off of Shrek. Make another account because someone knows who you are. Buh bye.

17. She was happy to tell us all about how she felt about you...

Your behaviour towards her is the height of creepiness.

Also, you had to have a kaw relationship. Truly sad...

18. You are pipebomb i knew that straight away when you keep saying that i am donrico. pipebomb is also sloggerballz .

19. You are Krazy! Killers ex gf!!! I has proof. U is defend im so I is her and she is cella who is Grant.

My attempt to speak roni.

20. Killer is a teenager so there's nothing creepy about him .You though pipebomb judging by your screenname and all the other vile and sick things you write on all your statless new accounts prove what a depraved and disgusting mind you have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.