Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP & allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

YAFI using statless account to counter me lol. Butthurt to the max still angry we got you good all your accounts. You realized you can't win against us. You have no way get even what we did to YAFAILS reputation and its accounts. All you can do is trying to recruit and vulture other alliances members. You all mad because I exposed your plan. You decided to pretend to fight KOTFE for recruitment purposes only. You know you will never be able to defeat us by boring us to death like what you did to Osiris and AAH. We always find a way to have fun on this game.

2. Ya da ya da ya da. All statless accounts must be from YAFI according to Musang.
    All alts are also YAFI. Musang is so obsessed with YAFI that anything that annoys him now must be YAFI. You are giving way too much credit to YAFI and ignoring your other enemies.

Let's update our timestamp to observe Musang's declaration that NA enemies give no inc.

Skalman
    Timestamp 1: 580,433/254,554 (70%)
    Timestamp 2: 580,509/254,708 (70%)

Damieninhell
    Timestamp 1: 264,639/58,980 (82%)
    Timestamp 2: 264,659/59,168 (82%)

-_-IlXxXIl_SMlLEY_lIXxXlI-_-
    Timestamp 1: 662,343/138,492 (83%)
    Timestamp 2: 662,424/138,644 (83%)

3. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Yes mighty warrior they start hitting started yesterday because you order them for your battle stays update lol. We enjoying the incs for once hint I don't even self pin. You hiding on that statless alt -mrappleweeds-. We got you good and now you are a rat You are welcome to hit my hansels. I hope they wouldn't stop hitting my alt.

4. Dribbles dribbles dribbles
    Mighty warrior Musang is drooling while repeating the same words.

I think it would be more interesting for Mighty warrior Musang to share how IDD family was utterly destroyed. You have to give Kings credit for it bud.

5. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

I understand you so butthurt it's okay and keep hiding on that statless account. We always known you are a coward 

6. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

The great all mighty Mr. Dribbles is still going, representing the stupid of NA 

7. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Since yesterday hit smiley 152 times wow that's a new record even I was not self pining Keep it going I'm loving my newsfeed. It's been a long time having incs like thatThe mighty YAFAILS hitting smiley 152 times is winning

8. Aww Musang is so cute. He is unwilling to share his other butthurt story of EB Clan Kings utterly destroying IDD family of clans, and how he brought Kings in to hit NA.

Musang in AAH: AAH Destroyed
    Musang in IDD: IDD Destroyed
    Musang the clan destroyer now in NA and hoping NA survives.

Cutesy Musang trying to lie to us that the 138k battle lost on hansel alt smiley is because he hits fails on EBs and enemies, and not because of enemies hitting him.

9. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Now you talking deep down what you feel little rat appleweedsI knew that's you. You too scared to show your new main accounts

10. Poor little cutesy Musang. That's the only butthurt reply your weak brain can conjure up:
    I'm statless.
    I'm rat appleweeds.
    #MusangLogic

Aww so cute. Musang the clan destroyer.
    "I understand you so butthurt it's okay and keep just saying I'm statless and I'm rat appleweeds. We always known your brain is too tiny to be able to answer coherently "

11. What a super thread of chest thumping. Lame
    Let this thread die.
    PS nooooo one cares dripples

12. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Obsessed, Obsessed, Obsessed. Look with your eyes, think who am I?

13. Hmmm so this is factual? I open as OSF so NA can make mockery of new event awards?

I guess that's you adding 1 and 1 and coming up with nonsense. Much of my 5 million battle losses come from being an OSF during Plunder War era, certainly not from modern PvP events. Though I'd bet your hidden main isn't old enough to remember pre-EB times.

So maybe change that alts name to Lies_that_fail.

14. No it doesn't seem factual now. I gave you too much credit. I thought you would at least help your clan mates in the PVP events even though your seals not used to help your clan. No, I'm wrong.

So you were one of those amazingly over-active players who managed to open for a long time for pwars.

#TruthOut

15. Yafi OSW activity - the unofficial list

We doesn't claim yafi's are dead. We only state their OSW action is decreased substantially.

We fought against four clans with lots of OSW active yafi's 15 months ago.

This is status in January 2017 - only some OSW active yafi's in 2 of the clans.

OSW categories Yafi 2017:

1. Top OSW activity
    BlackCenturion (alt)
    Sweet_Dream (alt)
    Cambji

2. Medium OSW activity
    Cardinal
    kinky
    Fidel-castro
    SpiacaKurewna (alt)
    Para_bellum

3. Some OSW activity
    Blacksmoke
    Auiom (alt)
    The-warhawk (alt)
    Gotia
    Lan_mandragoren
    Pablo-escobar

4. Rare OSW activity
    Atropa-bella-donna
    Boilers
    Daman
    Hanmaegissel
    Lord_of_infinity
    Sinan (alt)
    Dulce (alt)
    Redhot_revenge
    Paddy
    Szatan
    Duke
    Aditheking
    KingRanch
    Godofanarchy
    Black-lion (alt)
    -Blue_Kingdom- (alt)
    -Aerya-

5. Missing in action
    Rest of members in You ask for it & ya__Rise of Honour__fi (some do eb's, rest look totally inactive).
    Other yafi clans like ya__grom__fi and ___judgment___ and grom_hte_clan only "alive" when the Yafi train is leaving with its eb fearies.

Conclusion: Only 31 out of 134 members in Yafi and RoH still OSW active. KiP still sing loud and clear:
    "Oh Yafi, you're the great pretenders (ooh, ooh).

Pretending you are doing well.

Your need is such, you pretend too much.
    You're washed up, but no one shall tell.

Oh Yafi, you're the great pretenders
    Eb fairies, hiding under osw spell."

16. Dayumnnnn Is That The List Off Pathetics And Dying Breed Of Junk???

Seems So. Clan Of Alts And Few Shared Accounts Used To Look Like Theyre Alive

17. Let's update our timestamp for the fun of it

Skalman
    Timestamp 1: 580,433/254,554 (70%)
    Timestamp 2: 580,509/254,708 (70%)
    Timestamp 3: 580,827/255,197 (69%)

Damieninhell
    Timestamp 1: 264,639/58,980 (82%)
    Timestamp 2: 264,659/59,168 (82%)
    Timestamp 3: 264,828/59,584 (82%)

-_-IlXxXIl_SMlLEY_lIXxXlI-_-
    Timestamp 1: 662,343/138,492 (83%)
    Timestamp 2: 662,424/138,644 (83%)
    Timestamp 3: 662,714/139,038 (83%)

18. Say what? 0.o is really kingranch active? 0.x damn would be nice if they showed me they are activ, still nothing in my nf for the past days, dulce did you hide behind appleseed again and so you Bella? 0.o or well of you others... Still trying to gain silverbars?? Well I think I go back to be in your nf, I'm still waiting on you boys girl and other stuffs :) it would be funnier if you showed so action and maybe hit us instead of lovely eb.. :*

19. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

They are not even EB active I would say. They are dead and YAFI clans are like a barren wasteland after being nuked.