Psychotic Villains

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by KKSKK, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merc with a mouth lol

2. Support!! Best of luck 

3. Thanks homie

4. Beautiful post, best of luck

5. DEADPOOL IS ANTI HERO NOT A VILLIAN SMH

NO SUPPORT NUBS

6. When killer gets roasted #collateral roast

These guys are nubs especially that ninja guy liek hes so stupid ,and dont even get me started on killer

7. You're starting another "OSW" clan? I think the KaWmunity needs stricter guidelines on what passes as an OSW clan.

8. I didn't realize we had so much haters XD talk junk all u want over tap tap game. Nothing but p******

9. I'm bit rusty on my forum ToU, is the above post a silence or a forum ban?
    :?

10. Forum ban

11. Perhaps I may have to come back to kill another of your clans. Pathetic lmao.

12. lmao :lol:

13. Support! GOL

14. ignore that sad sac potato aka captain watermelon . Spends his kaw life in 24/7 hte and has no history in any osw clans .Just thinks he's tough now starting on small new clans .Yet wouldnt even dare start on any Apoc or Zaft clan or invictus or the other war clans . He changed his screenname because got mocked for his tiny battle results which dont match his years played .Likewise snoopy you ran from iG twice so can not insult any villian clan when they stay together united n fight. Much Support to Killer & Ninja . Killer is very fun to be around when he or his clan is being targetted. Very driven and determined and wont back down from a fight until the results are in their favour.

15. Yeah... I was Captain_Watermelon and lIlIElINlVllYllllI, Blueberry, __Pride__ before that, not really a secret I just like changing names :p
    On the second point, this mocking though, first time I'm hearing of it. Small battle wins huh, how savage XD

16. Facts is watermelon you are unheard of in the fight world of kaw.And you're 3 years on kaw??!pityful. Ohh well kaw world get ready watermelon is making his debut.And hasnt got the guts to make it charging and goring any legendary veteran osw clan.No he can only do it targetting small accounts.Looks like watermelon is very jealous of you Ninja & Killer that you had the goal to make a clan which has rapidly amassed members and is thriving .So looks like you failed watermelon. Try asserting yourself by challenging yourself by hitting your own stats or havent you got the bottle ?

17. Damn, you got me!
    I am actually dying from the envy, oh the things I would give to be a 40mcs account who moles in indie!
    /Sarcasm
    btw, what is this "bottle" and what does it do :?

18. Hey Ninja, who was is Captain was crying about when he joined IV? Wasn't it Regulators because he was being stripped 24/7 for running his mouth? That's all I have to say stop derailing our recruitment thread, PLEASE. Thanks for the support everyone. Thanks Roni for having my back!!!

P.S. I never moled in indi, simply went inactive since you want to doubt your members from the beginning. That's your fault nobody else's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.