Psychotic Villains

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by KKSKK, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First of all its not Killers clan, its mine

2. Ohh yes! I would love to see a battle between the new clans. 

3. Awesome presentation! Great work to all there and wish everyone the best of luck :)

4. Except the part when you had go disband cause it was dead, try to merge with --Revolution--, and now this?
    Sure mate, cool...

5. Nice looking thread. Good effort. Support.

6. Yes Potato, it's really none of your business though as you're not a part of the family.

7. New clan and instantly people try to make themselves appear big, threatening a farming clan on a tap tap game.

Yup I'm convinced that these haters are far more, erm what's the word ........

Well enough about them.
    Great recruitment thread and best of luck.
    Good to see new clans that promote loyalty and pvp as well as other aspects of the game.

8. They aren't new though it's just the same people bouncing around creating new clans, furthermore, aren't you the knight in shining armor coming to their rescue XD

I'm convinced these SJW'S are also far more, erm what's the word....irrelevant is what comes to mind.

9. Well I did used to be called the dark night. But that's not relevant.

And if you don't like them. Why not war them or actually help them learn of you can do better?

And these days most clans struggle to recruit.
    So yup I'm going to say good luck to everyone that makes the effort.

Aren't new growing clans good for kaw after all?

10. So, you're actually basing your identity on the fact that you eb while another clan is farming you and that's a recruitment thread?

Ugh, you're pathetic.

Also, get my name off your banners you blubbering babies. I've hardly taken 1t earnings potential off you and I have 499t to go. I told you before you formed the clan that it'd be way easier just to pay me. It was only 500b at that time.

Man you guys suck in the worst of sucking ways. Thanks for the previous buyouts. Try steal instead of scout after you buy allies. It works better.

11. I have warred them... And plan to in the future, in fact I was the one to get him(Evil Villain) kicked from Apex of Evil in first place, and then me and a bunch of others killed his original clan XD

12. Jesus looks like We have another Jackson case on our hands, you NEVER killed Insidious Villains. Stop trying to credit yourself with something nobody has any credibility within. Swabia, you're not even hitting anybody? If you do it's fails, but whatever you say.

13. Once a melon ....

14. Ok, have it your way. I'm totally ineffective, and I'm not hurting you. Your hansels aren't pinned and getting constant incoming. You're not having noob scouts on me instead of keeping them on your eb, and you're making mad gainz in building because I'm not a tarbaby on your clan.

Why am I in all your banners again? I missed that. That's a lot of love on my wall and your banners for someone who isn't doing anything.

15. Bring the inc in Swabia, I'm waiting for it noob.

17. I love how accurate ninjas blurb is  how much stuff hes started just cause he was in the mood to.

18. This is the truest thing in these comments 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.