Incorrect Stat increases on ADT and SDT on new lands

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmao Potato bro. Weather? Charlie is locked up in a cave somewhere, no doors, no windows, running outta hot air soon. No chance he can predict the weather. I think ATA may need to send a search party out to find him. Either that or we've created a split in ATA. some agree we are getting taken advantage of while others see nothing wrong w the stats. Let's wait and see and maybe we still all playing by the time we get an answer

2. :0
    Was this a conspiracy then?

3. They're lying to you my brother...trust no one...believe nothing... but never forget they're always watching...

4. You know it's rather sad they (Devs/ATA) have yet to produce a response to the community. Dunno what to think about this "one" other than they don't care...AT ALL.

Ice, I personally appreciate the investigation you performed pertaining to these oddities.

Other than that, tap, tap, tap....happy KAW'ing all 

5. Thread is getting a bit derailed so im here to organize it haramabe still alive n well he is in a cage at ata hq in colorado charlie got killed by the zoo m8 #ripcharlie

7. Thanks guys. I couldn't agree more. We went from "looking into this" to "yup still looking but Charlie on holiday" to "it's meant to be that way but Charlie will explain why" to "Charlie will reply once back from his holiday". Peeps have confirmed Charlie is back but we seem to be getting ignored. Not sure they realise this isn't going away and needs addressing. Well I'm done spending on this game until we get a reply.

9. Damn, looks like a complicated Issue if it takes more than two weeks to even comprehend...
    ._.

10. LMAO. Absolutely Potato my friend. I reckon they got a special adt / sdt think tank researching this epically complicated issue. If only they had all the stats and increases in question worked out and presented for them wouldn't that really help? Oh hold on.....THEY DO!!!!

11. Check in on this thread every day
    Hoping for a response from devs. Either they are working on a fix and as usual are keeping quiet about it until it's done or Charlie is being whipped because it's unfixable without a major rewriting of code. Here's hoping that at least as a minimum a comment of " to bad so sad" is on its way. The silence from the devs is at the very least disrespectful to its CUSTOMERS. Common guys and gals let's hear something from you.

12. Still nothing ?

13. Hey everyone!

Thanks for your patience on waiting for a reply. We have a few ideas about how to resolve this and am going to post a detailed response tomorrow and we can talk about it then and get your feedback on it.

14. #freecharlie worked !!

15. Thanks Charlie. Thank goodness you are ok. We were about to send out the search and rescue lol. Kidding aside that's great to know and I'm sure a good few others are very very keen to see your post tomorrow. Here's hoping we can look forward to a positive resolution

16. Is this real life?

17. So on day 21 we are going to get an answer !! Lucky I'm not TED2100.

18. Interesting. Maybe even promising. Maybe the waste of money and gold that my adt currently are will turn into something usefulthe 200 of us are waiting patiently

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.