Trump's Press Conference

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The_Big_Bang_Theory, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Donald Trump just held his first press conference in six months, and his first as President Elect. As a public service, here is the video of that conference.

[​IMG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Gf0mGJfP8

Please keep the pee jokes tasteful.

2. SIR! Sir sir mr. president elect! Sir! Sir? Mr president elect, mr president elect. Sir

3. LOOL. CNN is a pathetic bunch of goons. Seriously have to wonder what kind of money their reporters have to be paid to continue to work their. Some really big money has to be getting to them from somewhere...

4. Support 4 SNL Thread.

5. CNN won't be controlling America's nuclear arsenal and setting policy with foreign governments. I'm more concerned about who Trump owes money to and if foreign governments have videos of him in compromising situations.

6. Zzzz, more grammatic errors from yet another Trump Fanboy. It's like 75% of all Trump supporters have a poor education. 

7. [​IMG]

8. look. heres the thing. Look at the candidates who ran. they both are crappy. Im not even allowed to vote yet and I know that. either way we're screwed. so we might as well just bite the bullet and get it over with 

9. They seem to lack basic math skills as well. Trump promises to cut taxes on corporations and wealthy people, then spend vast sums of money on the military. That's going to increase the deficit and debt. You can't take a pay cut, spend more using credit, and not pile up debt. It's math

Yesterday Trump promised "Insurance for everyone". It's going to cover everyone and provide better benefits than the ACA. It's going to be terrific. You can't do that without going to a single payer system, which is why virtually every advanced industrial nation has a single payer system. It's math. As usual, Trump provided no details as to how he going to accomplish any of this.

Both candidates were crappy, but they weren't equally crappy. I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. I'm a pragmatist. I make the best with what I have to work with. Would I have preferred someone other than Trump and Clinton? Sure. But those were the choices we had. Logic therefore dictates that you pick the least crappy candidate. If you were a middle/lower class person not motivated by bigotry, that was Clinton.

10. If only America had listened to my plan for communism, gulags, and a mass genocide of the human race

11. Wasn't that Obama's job? I've been hearing conservatives say for years that Obama was going to:

1. Take away our guns.
    2. Declare martial law.
    3. Make himself dictator for life.
    4. Round up Americans for reeducation in FEMA camps.
    5. Make America a communist country.

Seeing as how Obama now has less than a week to make that all happen, I'd say those conservatives were actually babbling idiots.

12. You're clearly an uneducated idiot. Not only did Hillary get Americans killed when it could have been prevented, she leaked classified information to foreign governments. Trump was the obvious choice.

13. Yet Trump fails to recognise that government data is being accessed by foreign governments right under his orange nose...

14. If you had the other camera view of which reporters got to ask all the questions it would shake the whole thing up. Funny how he accuses Clinton of knowing all the debate questions yet he knew all the news conference ones! Lol funny as

15. Actually, I tend to agree with Colin Powell. Stevens got himself killed by putting too much trust in the Libyans. He had additional security available to take with him to Benghazi. He declined to take it. It's all there in the numerous investigations. Read them and educate yourself. While I'm at it, why is it you babbling idiots get all worked up over 4 deaths in Libya but the thousands of American deaths in Iraq draws a shrug from you? Spare me your phony outrage.

As for "leaking classified information to foreign governments" after numerous investigations by the Republicans there's been no evidence of that. If there had been, Republicans would have charged her. While I'm at it, why is it you babbling idiots got all worked up over "classified information to foreign governments" but you don't seem to care that a foreign government hacked our political parties and conducted a disinformation campaign against one particular candidate? Why do you think they did that? Because they love America and and have our best interests at heart? I have no love for Clinton. In fact, I don't like her. But at least I saw her tax returns and I know who donated money to their foundation. You idiots didn't even care if Trump showed his taxes even though his OWN son said:

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets...we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.” Donald Trump Jr.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 06ef01cd8c

You have no clue who he owes money to and you don't care. Hell, you don't even care if Russia has compromising information on him and is blackmailing him. You don't mind being screwed as long as Clinton didn't win. That's called cutting off your nose to spite your face and it's not intelligent. It's stupid. Anything else you need cleared up, Zippy?

16. Wow you are long winded.

17. You got your tin foil hat on, and it looks good on you, did you get your "trumps not my president" starter kit?

Respect the democratic process or your un-American, he won the presidency so get over it

18. You can accept someone won without supporting them.

19. If you think that's long, you should see these things called books. They have pages filled with words. Some of them don't even have pictures.

Tin foil hat country is thinking there's a "secret" constitution and that federal reserve notes are fake money. There's nothing outlandish about the possibility of Trump being compromised by a foreign government. Trump has a long history of womanizing, and the Russians have along history of doing it. That's why the intelligence communities briefed the Congress on the issue. Has he been compromised? I don't know. But there is a possibility and it concerns me as it should concern every American. At the least it should be investigated. Republicans had no problem conducting numerous investigations on Clinton because of "national security concerns". Well, this is a national security concern. The fact that they're reluctant to do so speaks volumes about how much they value power over their country.

As for "Respect the democratic process or your un-American" remind me again how much respect Republicans showed Obama after he won. As I recall, Trump himself claimed Obama wasn't eligible to be president because he wasn't born a citizen. Republicans spent years claiming Obama wasn't a legitimate president. You don't get to turn around and demand respect now, nor do you get to decide what's American and what's not.

Anything else you need explained Snowflake, you let me know.

20. The only reason putin is a target is because he not going along with "the new world order"

You are spreading disinformation coming from the communist democratic party,

We declared our independence for a reason, we don't need the UN or any other foreigners bossing us around, we fought and won a revolution to get rid of tyranny

Trump is not an attorney, he's got no globalist agenda, he's just a regular American,

since you brought up the "secret" constitution

You can see here on this abstract of the original, "... establish this constitution for the united states"

The constitution "of" the united states could not be created until after the United States was created by the original Constitution, nothing can not be "of" something until it exists

Look here in this image they misspelled "for" and it appears as "of"

Look at this one, one that is actually signed by the founding fathers here is a photograph of the original, look close above the "e" in "article 1" it sure looks like the word "for"

This isn't a "secret" it's a pain fact, just because you don't know what you don't know doesn't make it a conspiracy theory