y'all forgot how to war and I can't wait to abuse that.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Swabia, Jan 12, 2017.

1. So I shouldn't hit you because then you win? Or were you winning the 2 days I hit you?

You're relevant because I talk to you, right?

You jelly, bro. Pick a goal and stick on it. Don't say 'I'm inactive except on forums and PVP unless I say I'm not because that's now I roll YOLO!'

Really, you're active, but you suck. Pick a story and stick to it.

2. You're like a monkey Swabia, I put you under my thumb in about 2 hours.

You can call me active if you like, because that affirms your point that you are somehow affecting me and that I'm bad. Despite the fact that is false, then why haven't you hit me constantly as you promised two days ago?

Oh that's right, because I got in your head about hitting a dead account and you realised how moronic it was.

So no matter what you do, you look like a moron. Hit me and you prove your idiocy and how predictable you are, don't hit me and prove your hypocrisy.

Sure, over the last 3 days I'm active more than I have been for the last 20 months. But that's just to log in and further get under your skin, have a laugh and ensure that the new brand of players don't mistake you for the war-hardened veteran that you try so hard to pretend to be.

But yeah sure, me and my super active account (lol) obviously lost this fight and you won, because you win everything Swabia; or at least in your head you do, and that's all that's important right!

3. My clan, wall, battle stats, achievements and forum history obviously prove how active I am Swabia. Although I shouldn't bring up anything reasonable or factual, or you might make another fake quote that really proves your point and intelligence.

4. I couldn't be happier right now. Swabs and Anarchy duking it out in forums, thanks for the throw back guys. (Anarchy is rihht btw, Swabs only really hits 1v1s and eb noobs to feel good about himself)

5. I like swabia not because he is a valiant knight or because he thinks he's a tough guy on a kids game.

I like him because he tries so hard to stay relevant.

Keep doing you and maybe some day we'll still care about your dead memes.

Rest in pepperoni

6. I could be remembering wrong, but I feel like skinnyminny did this. The farm then teach. When he was still a woman during the shard event and he was trashed because of it.

7. Dang! Swabia whatcha doing?

8. Reminds me of Jackson

9. Skinnyminny never taught anyone anything  except to drop build to avoid inc 

10. I ran a test with another player. It looks like the steal percentage is now a variable.

Feel free to test this all yourself.

The percentage goes from .001x to .008x depending on the size disparity from the attacker to the victim.

This means that chart does work for some builds, but is generally incorrect and that's why the values on the 2 charts we added here had slight numerical differences.

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/12QFpus

Enjoy your regularly scheduled eb now.

We'll be testing attacks later. My testing friend states he (she?) thinks the attacks are based solely on combined stats and are 4x higher than whatever that other percentage is. If that's still the case than a slow strip is again possible. Meaning in a PVP you can wipe out a guy over several days if you keep buying all and keep attacking.

That would make PVP amazing again.

11. That's so funny I can't complain.

12. Pvp mechanics been like this a while, where have you been?

13. You failed to mention that in your calculation you posted in your attempt to roast me. You'd think if you were trying to be accurate you'd have included that information.

That or you're a troll not sure which yet. You don't seem astute enough to troll.

14. What information ? When those stats came into affect? They've been that way a looooong time. Pretty sure everyone but you knew

15. Onesy should just ask Swabs out already. He obviously has a crush on him. Every time Swabs posts in the forums, you are sure to see Onesy soon after. Just get a room in some seedy hotel, invite Swabs and work out those frustrations. Yes Swabs has crappy stats. He has cared more about having fun than growing in KaW. Not like I have room to talk, my stats suck too. Lol. Haven't played in a few years though. Back in the day my stats didn't suck. But back then pvp was still alive. The game was way more fun. Anyone who wants to bring the fun back has my support.

16. Thought my stats were good until I logged on about a week ago.

Mechanics still seem the same to me.
    Attack sends troops. Assassinate/steal/scout sends spies.
    Find target and apply generously until you get desired result.

17. Maybe you just pick the wrong prey

18. Sounds like your fantasy mate, you're the one who's all over him.

19. Squad and the robots are talking 

20. There is a huge variable in attacks on upper hit ranges and much more stats and build come into play than few years ago where big bfa had biggest impact

actually been testing myself - results so far pretty interesting - will prob collate and post one daty

and we have known about the variable in steals for some years now - anyone in an osw who been stripped can see the variable in amount taken in their nf - its not a new thing and what Onesy posted is a generic guideline for strippers to assess damage, before factoring in U//A and Lb mechs

these variables arent noticed in much smaller statted players as hit ranges are closer in cs to each other

with each new land and jump in CS changes and variables are more extreme and exaggerated and therefore noticable

Also

Scouts

well they had desired effect of annoying you enough to post about them. Old fashioned pvp of just pinning someone doesnt work these days with events and glitch troops/spies. PVP and OSW changed, you cant actually stop someone growing, only maybe slow, but you can be annoying as hell to your enemy and bars and bars of scouts can be annoying as hell after a few weeks - that constant buzz on your phone