THE KODE OF KAW

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Sep 19, 2016.

1. This :D :D :D

2. Great thread

3. How dare you use a bunchie in vain

4. I r super noob no read Nd such

5. Awesome. A thread worth a read. Very funny Ashes.

# 51 If inactive in EE we all know you were sleeping, your mothers sisters Aunty did not have kittens and you were not performing a C section to help. 

6. #46 is Fun. But if you own your own spouse and it's still good value? Kiss it goodbye

7. Oh someone (that I shall not name) just reminded me that it's the BIG clocks that are not allowed in WC..

...and that size matters..

8. -- Thou shall not PvP with thyself with thy alt and post CF on thy main's wall to look badass

-- You may want to slow down if you're in xtal jail and the weekend hasn't even started yet

-- Have your clan do a naked group hug before ZTA and any ZTA drama starts

-- Big BR EB's are good only if you follow up with big ebs

-- Behind every good WC is a good tracker

-- Farming your owner while trashtalking in AC is one sweet form of PvP

-- Not all Lords are MaCHiNEs, not all MaCHiNEs are KotFE, but all KotFE have Alpacalips

-- If you are going to hire..might as well Hire Hit

-- Have alts to cover multiple hit ranges. That way, if they go Allison on you, you can still smack them

-- We need a spreadsheet program to track who is fighting who in OSW or atleast how many clans are in Alpacalips

K-Pop Sista Bora break

9. Alison is liek 60mcs naow \_(ツ)_/¯

10. "So much noobish behaviour"

What a hypocrite, the king of noobs himself talking down to us like we're objects.

11. King's subjects.. not King's objects..

12. Actually,

Ashes of Snowden,

I was making a reference to your compulsive schizophrenia, in which your superiority complex masks the embarrassment which is your life, as you sit in your filth arguing with inanimate objects, I tower over you like a dog in a mouse fight.

Like the dark side of the moon, the void of your heart aches to be seen, to be recognized, but forever you shall be known as the man who committed treason.

Take off the costume Ashes, because behind it, you're nothing but a flick of the wrist.

13. Ok Phar.. you win.. anyone who uses a Pink Floyd reference in an argument first wins!

I shall now invoke Kode #44

14. I got to #44 and my attention span went gradually down from there.

15. I stopped reading on rule 25 after realizing I've broken that one..quite a few times

16. Blazey.. ur more of Kode #46