y'all forgot how to war and I can't wait to abuse that.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Swabia, Jan 12, 2017.

1. So you do the same thing in reverse?

2. Seems like you have small mans syndrome in real life man, transferring quite well over to a phone app were you can feel superior because of your "size".

3. Well.....I don't like to boast Satan but I appreciate you talking about my superior size....we must have met in rl.

4. Hardly. But pretty much everyone on this thread is irrelevant. But boasting on their abilities to call everyone else less so

5. It appears we can cross off reading comprehension and a moderate to high intellect as well.

6. Support lol

7. I guess you know me ded

8. Lots of these people are acting like they're amazing because they have big cs yet most have never fought an entire clan / alliance by themselves, several haven't even participated in that many osws, I'm sure that a few of these people would run away with their tails between their legs at the first sign of a fight because they are focused on growth to feel like a badass, and I'm definitely sure that some of these people are eb noobs who only occasionally hit people and now think they're the greatest being to ever live as if they were the greatest fighter on a tap tap game ever. But i digress the stats of the poster shouldn't have much influence on your interpretation of the message. People simply don't fight on this war game like they used to. That needs to change.

9. If you're going to talk to him and challenge him then drop your build to his size and fight him. If you can't back up that you're better than him with your actions then you can't be taken seriously.

10. Well obviously you would say that ....your 10mcs :) :) :) :) :)

11. What are you laughing at? I'm sure there's several 3 days old accounts for him to fight.

12. Maybe people fight less than used to be. Why this need to change? Why do you care about a game you obviously are not playing it?

13. Hey guys, the same moron who wants to teach you all to war said he would hit my account endlessly the other day. I tried to explain my account was dead and I don't play and he said he didn't care and would hit my account forever in between other targets, because I payed so well.

He told me all this in PM while I laughed at him and called him a pretender.

Ever since talking the big talk, he hasn't hit me once (2 days now), so just like Swabia always has, he can never walk the walk. Don't take any advice from this clown on how to war, he's never been relevant in warring and is just full of it.

If he's ever hitting your clan and asking for volley transfers to stop either:

a) laugh at him
    b) ask him if he's still proud of his castle code
    c) call him a fairy
    d) all of the above

The one thing you should not do, is ever take advice from him; given that he's never given anything to this game apart from a moronic cringeworthy prank. All he wants is attention.

Yes, he will start hitting me again after this post because that's how predictable and sheep-like this clown is, but that would just be my point further proven.

14. Lmfao dead af

15. Swab's stats are very relevant too this thread because, unless he's hitting people at the high limit of his hit range, he's not hitting people who forgot how to fight; he's hitting people that havn't had the time to learn how to fight.

What I would suggest is, instead crushing noobs with his experience, explain to them the mechs as he beats on them. Let them know what they're doing right and wrong and explain to them why he is using the actions he is using on them.

This would makes Swabia a lil more valiant while keeping with the spirit of war that this game is supposed to be based on.

16. I farmed Swabia for like 10hrs straight and didn't get 1 inc.

17. You are incorrect I do still play this game.

18. I didn't say his stats weren't relevant to the thread. I said his stats weren't Relevant to the message.

19. I am training them. Both the guys in my group (don't need much help honestly. I suspect they're alts or experienced players) and I'm training those who are getting attacked.

It's hard to train a guy though that follows you with all his alts, says they're alts, allows us to plant 2 spies in his clan, buys allies from me when I'm online hitting him then scouts me 15x

They got a long way to go.

20. Trump, I'm already farming a whole clan. If you think I'm going to stop to deal with you during that you're more stupid than the president.