Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP & allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Think we need to get a special helmet for Musang's special type of stupid ☠️

2. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Blubbery you sound more and more like Fidel-Castro. Hmmmm!!! YAFAIL really do their homework. Good strategy to recruit Invictus tho. I salute on Appleseeds war tactic. Why waste energy in war is you can steal other members to stay a float in KAW 

3. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Did New Age Recruit IDD? How did that deal go down.

I think you're just trying to speak from experience 

4. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Musang really lacks intelligence. I bet he's got a book of notes on cut downs towards people. He reuses them over and over again . Seriously , come up with some new material. Also you might want to write other stuff down so when you deny saying something . You don't look more stupid than you already do. You guys can continue to beat your puny chests. Act like you even have a clue what is going on. Cause pretty obvious there is no clue in your heads. While others make fun of people in batman pajamas. Umm KiP literally is in pajamas. Another bad attack towards your enemy GL at whatever you are thinking you are doing in your heads. Definitely got a mess up there.

5. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

This guy is always cries like a girl. Funny he is as useless as yafi yet act he speak for Invictus. Come on cry baby keep me pin

6. Your right Musang :- puns does cry alot !! He even went to a clan i was in about 3 years ago and threatened the owner if you dont get roni to stop attacking me then for every time she hits me i am going to hit you !! i was hitting him with the 4th july fireworks because i had seen it was puns birthday on his wall ! So was wishing him a happy birthday.

7. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

He don't hit me to keep me pin. He act like he wars. All he does hit EB and build tower. I wished he try to keep me pin for a month. He is a YAFI lover for sure. He act like one. YAFIALs and him never try to keep me pin

8. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Oh God roni and her bull crap again. Where did I speak for Invictus ? whoa like I said the other day. Work on it. Also musang just so you understand. I know this will be extremely hard for you. Devils aren't Invictus. We aren't Yafi. We are exactly what I say, Devils.

9. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Musang and Roni, theres just too much dribble, we'll all drown with these two around.

10. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Pun I said that because you are and idiot like all YAFAILS pretenders. Every time I talk about YAFI is working to recruit Invictus quitly by pretending warring against Apoc. You somehow respond like you speak for Invictus. Why you trying to hide the fact YAFI is recruiting and you guys are part of YAFI now. It's so obvious you guys are YAFI now. Look at your roster and ROH roster. Both have LR rejects in your rosters.

11. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Oh I get it . LR = Yafi  ok. Well once again you prove stupid exist in your mind. It's ok. We all are understanding your struggle that goes on in your mind

12. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

This guy calling me stupid and yet he didn't grasp what he is talking about. What an idiot. You fit perfectly with this current YAFAILS idiots

13. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

The best of the best from New Age, IDD, Pure Evil and BAR are now together in NAL.
    Don't underestimate these people. From 8 OSW clans distilled to one single clan. These are legends born from fire, from despair, from desperation, and filtered to yield the finest of warriors.

And out of the legends come Musang the great. He speaks for New Age. He speaks for IDD. He speaks for Pure Evil. He speaks for BAR. And He speaks for Kip.

Support Musang!

14. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

 damn, that song is stuck "ooh ooh"

15. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

And once again musang doesn't comprehend. That was me being sardonic . Meh just have to learn to reach out to special people like you.

16. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

You butt hurt I farm your clan and you don't hit back. Some hit only scouts. Further prove you learn war from YAFI tactics. This solidified you are scout warrior therefore you are YAFAILS. You guys need to order helmet in a truck load with your stupidity to hide fact you all are YAFAILS. A failed family dream of Rocketman. Appleseeds should have listened when warn not to pursue against NA. Stupid leader like you do stupid decision by joining YAFI family. If I where LR I would start moving out. It's better start with trusted few than to stay with a failed family who does not war only for showDon't trust Pun he is just an idiot that will bring you down further

17. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

If you call your 18 scouts and 2 wins on those hitting my clan ok. Also just cause one person hits a clan that's in osw , doesn't mean we focus on them. It's called self discipline and targets set. You know , I'm not sure you're not Roni with all these stories of grandeur. It's very entertaining. I was so interested I stopped reading what your wrote. In all sincerity, I hope your brain cells fire one day for you. Then you can take your bib off and get out of your high chair and sit at the big boys table 

18. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

That's sarcasm at it's finest right there.

19. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Bax anyone that's not NA . They all must be Yafi 

20. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

We're all Yafi? Im truly mind blown. I'm just glad we had the dribble monkey on a keyboard to inform us, we'd be lost without his great knowledge.