Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP & allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jan 8, 2017.

1. You had four LB clan when our war started. We destroyed in 3 weeks and we put you in one hole.We been peeing on you that hole since then. All you can do every morning is thank you musang for the golden shower

2. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Ugh I'm sorry. I could. It read any further than ooh ooh.
    Seriously get better lyrics. Then I might read something you say.
    Can someone let me know if there was anything worth knowing on this thread please.

3. Oh Pitiful Yafi. No Balls No Spirit Just A Load Off Mouths.Times Get Hard When Few Friends Nmbering 80 Or So Disappear Aye

4. Hehe 80 i think yafi have around 14 players activ nowdays and they roll on the accounts that are left over, well yea they are all leftovers from appleseed, what did happened to that trashtaller yafi had, he was pretty good with his mouth everywhere, now their is only trash who tries to talk, what ever happened to apple and his computerskills? Could you tell med that?

5. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

So much stupid, they must have broke their helmets

6. Bax application at KiP rejected 

7. All yafi enemies praising each other on their warring skills. You are all such powerful warriors to do that!

Btw, where's IDD?

8. KiP is only in OSW vs Yafi, and this thread is about that OSW

Maybe a new Yafi strategy is only to let Yafi members write on walls and on WC, and only to repeat the same Yafi message "no matter what" ;-)

9. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

:) Hahaha

10. KiP is a very very good OSW clan. You still have your two clans.

You managed to help your allies, 3 New Age clans, 3 IDD clans, Pure Evil and BAR combined into one single clan, of which 1 person with 20 accounts is the most active out of remaining 60+ members. A very lethal OSW clan now.

11. KiP are in 1 osw, yafi are fighting alot more than one clan. But keep beating your chests about not getting inc. maybe one day you guys will be more relevant than the half of kaw that yafi is fighting and you'll get some.

Here's a pro-tip for you, maybe try getting your clan into the top 100 clans and maybe people will take you more seriously. I know I won't but there might be people who do. ;)

12. You can lie to yourself all u want musang everyone knows kings never had 4 LB clans. The mental gymnastics you do is pretty serious, i hope you stretch beforehand. And also the only hole you ever dug was the hole for IDD's grave. Wheres your clan bruh?

13. Kip was 50th in lb long time ago.
    Maybe you dont know,becouse your Account is new,lol.
    But thx from the commumity for your "pro Tip"

14. So the results of the OSW is very clear. KiP is doing very very well to move from 50th to out of top 100.

Yafi, the great Pretenders, did absolutely nothing to stop KiP from growing downwards. That sucks.

15. So they were 50 a long time ago, today they're 102 and yesterday were 126. None of that is anything to beat your chest over, in fact I'd say that osw is severely taking its toll on them. ;)

16. I have a ? Where is we are rouge at lb or even dkod o_O

17. It's Rogue and I don't really care about leader board! enough said

18. But yet your clan mate does apparently. And I can see that while your friends are in osw you are in a hte clan.smh

19. Semzz has free will, he can think whatever he wants, something you don't have. There is something else he has, moral integrity, something you will never have supporting those who you do!
    #fighttheblackmagic