Orisons of Glory: Part 3

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 9, 2017.

1. There has never been an eq reward for top 500 in any two-week event (to my knowledge) and certainly not in this series of events. The one-week event just ended where there was a top 500 eq is the outlier.

Top war and Top event leaderboards generally share the same equipment (or at least the same stats), but in this case the event leaderboards are dropping two rings, War leaderboards are only dropping one ring; that's possibly an oversight.

2. What's the point anymore tbh. Other than ll wars and osw this game is dead. Even osw is mostly dead but that's what usually makes people want to grow.

3. Also, why do top 10 in the eb event get no silver bars? Lmao.

4. Could someone pm me best lower epics b2b for event plz haunting and .....? Plz and Ty

5. Just some kinks that need to be fixed. I'm just glad for another event.

6. I am referring to content across the board: eb, war, clan, even update to the way the kingdom operates--how about an option besides troops and spies? Game has become far too linear.

7. Just what we needed ;)

8. Great! Yet another event, just like the previous ones... so fun...

9. True... Sorry for my original reply then.. I would support new content. Since you mentioned a new mechanic I had an idea a while back something like different classes to choose from. Maybe you can choose an assassin or rogue class that gives you some sort of special abilitys that would further benefit your buildings. These ofc could be enabled/disabled for wars or even a new Swar created where these abilities can be used. They could be passive or active, for example a passive ability for something like a tank class would be +10% troop def... An assassin class could have a +10% spy attack passive.

Lots more ideas for this..maybe a rogue class that has an active ability that increases chance to succsesfully scout a kingdom by 50% for 30 seconds, and kills 20% more spies each successful scout while active as well to make SBing more effective. It would also make tracking more interesting. Instead of just analyzing if a player is up or has xtalled maybe a way to track players ability cooldowns/activeness.

There could also be different abilities to benefit actions on EBs as well. EG increase plunder by x amount for x time... maybe even seperate the abilities to where one would have to choose between abilitys geared towards PvP and other abilities geared for "PvM" on EBs.

10. Kinda random thought..

Can we get the banner preview page? Don't recall what the upgrades look like.

11. Why should they do anything new? Copy and paste a n other promo and you idiots hand over your wallets. When the cash flow stops than they maybe motivated to do anything.

12. Because contrary to what you believe...cash isnt the only thing that motivates devs

13. It obviously is...
    What else could it be

14. How many gods does this game have exactly?

15. *complains* *Proceeds to chase top 10 event to contradict his words*

:lol:

16. Enough with the two items. They are a total waste of time.
    One item. Let us run the ebs we need rather than chasing our tails on Alternate ebs that waste time, actions and plunder.
    Two weeks hitting lower pay is not worth the few extra bars per tier for anyone when you consider the gold everyone loses at whatever ev yier they are at.
    All two items does is annoy people and cost us gold we could be putting to better use.
    Who wants to xtal for example on all the extra second items ebs when we won't earn the equivalent lost gold back.

Seriously stop wasting all our time and let us do what we do, make gold and if inclined spend money getting extra top tier gold. But

17. You can still do what you want, just don't participate in the event

18. The. You lose out even more. But I do do what I want. The point is by making players chase two drops.
    For my tier ebs I lose approximately 1.3-4 trill over two weeks based on just ten offloads a day.
    Obviously not many players would want to xtal on lower paying players ebs.
    As such for better revenue gold wise for players. And ata in xtal purchases. One item means people can chase events hitting the highest paying ebs in their tier ( other ideas have included pvp options but just on the one or two items for now ) It makes no sense to chase two items that require people to lose gold in order to earn more silver bars. That doesn't cover the two week loss.

Another way to look at this is if you get 20% plunder bonus. All it does is cover your losses.

Simply one item events should equate to higher good production from players normal actions.
    And could / should result in more xtals as players are able to earn more xtalling on higher tier ebs and not having a ridiculous amount of one item left over they need to hit lower ebs to obtain.

Sorry for being long winded. But bugged me for a while. And it makes no sense losing gold to earn it.

Yes drop targets or event times would need to be adjusted to allow for one item. But as last event showed. Even with reduced activity for holiday season hitting higher ebs more consistently is far better value for money and time.
    Far more incentive for mids and smaller to play and spend IMO

And I didn't forget bigs. They will spend regardless. But maximising their gains from spending is always a plus for them too.
    Single items. Everyone benefits equally in relation to the effort and expense they contribute far more effectively

19. Totally agree with this Optimal these two item events are tedious and are starting to take there toll on the community if you look around eb times are getting slower as the enthusiasm for the events slowly dissolve.One item events like the last one perked up the community,as it stands right now 40k is only achievable if the majority of a clan xtals but not everyone can afford that.Chasing these targets are also impeded by the br's every second day especially br's like RotWB which in the larger clans require up to 3 to get everyone the bonus with only a couple of hits each,this causes a hr of waiting around a complete waste of time n gold.
    The br system needs a revamp possibly a choice of 3
    1 from the Cal through Thor eb tiers
    1 from the Aph through Skor eb series
    And finally 1 from Jor through Sveruganti eb series.
    This gives all players a br eb for their cs.