Inferno for ash

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI, Jan 8, 2017.

1. So, I have an idea to allow players to convert votive ash into something else like inferno. Maybe 5 or even 10 inferno per 1,000 ash. Which would translate to 100 or 200 ash per inferno but, since the final blaze upgrade cost 1k ash you shouldnt be allowed to trade in any less than 1,000 at a time, as to discourage players from trading their ash for inferno before upgrading the ring.

I would suggest aqua as well but since aqua costs 5$ ea the devs would never do that even if they read this post.

2. How about 5 aqua and 5 inferno for 20 ash

3. Maybe for 2,000 ash.. I would suggest more but given the cost of inferno its clear devs want it to be difficult to obtain. And if devs think 50 Aqua is worth more than my phone bill they probably wont consider it being traded for some stupid ash.

4. 1 inferno for 100 or 200 ash? I'd have ring fully upgraded after 1 event.

5. This Is accurate

6. The post is suggesting convert ash into aqua/inferno not inferno/aqua into ash.

I personally would like to see a use for the excess ash that is floating around.

100 ash -> 10 aqua and 10 inferno sounds like a fair trade to me. Aqua and inferno gets eaten up so fast now that even this seemingly generous ratio isn't that great.

7. Exactly :) and thinking about it, it would be beneficial to devs to make aqua obtainable via transmuting Votive Ash, because that would make zta one of the 'only' reasonable methods to obtaining it (asside from randomly dropping and from long events). Nobody in their right mind is spending massive amounts of xtals on it. It would give players more reason/motivation to do ZTA.

I also still suggest ash only be able to be traded in quantitys of no less than 1,000 at a time though. It wouldn't make sense for players who haven't upgraded the ring yet to be spending the ash for aqua/inferno and those who already have it at level 10 probably have stacks of altars laying around or tons of ash with nothing to do with..

8. Thanks Kezzer. Was confused because usually the conversion comes before :p

9. I have 10k ash and a maxed ring. Support to converting ash into elements.