✯Á̸PØĆ̸Ậ̸ŁұPS Ξ✯ ŃØŴ

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Its interesting. I suspect its more to do with those players retiring due to constant Dev changes and land prices more than the war. Nevertheless to old Kotfe accounts like me its a massive shame. edit

Even when I left. I always took pride in still seeing that clan alive and kicking and on the leaderboard. Oh well. The Times they are a changing....

2. Apologies if that read like a critisim. It was not meant that way. Much respect to Apoc and to any OSW clans ️

3. You lack balls.

inb4 comment stating that I lack balls for not posting on a main.

4. KotFE is very alive and kicking and on clan lb.
    We dont need to justify our actions we can do what we want

but if ppl watch our main carefully they will see old faces arriving. Much better than leaders and members we adored sitting clanless and forgotten

5. ?Á̸P☣Ć̸Ậ̸F༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ
    ?☠CrapƦ/ҜøruptƎ/ṨĦṨ/ᎦᎬ/₩λƦŁØƦ?/ĦØG/(Wooloopoo/ĆŁλÑ?Joke right?)

6. INGREDIENTS

1 3⁄4 cups canned pumpkin
    1 3⁄4 cups sweetened condensed milk
    2 large eggs, beaten
    2⁄3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
    2 tablespoons sugar
    1 1⁄4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
    1⁄2 teaspoon salt
    1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
    1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
    1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
    1 (9 inch) pie crusts, unbaked
    DIRECTIONS

Combine pumpkin and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes.
    Pour into prepared piecrust.
    Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
    Reduce heat to 350 degrees; bake 50 additional minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
    Cool on a wire rack.
    READY IN 1 hr 19 mins
    SERVES 6

7. I agree 100% with everything you said

8. This

9. We don't need to justify our actions, proceeds to justify actions. #vixenlogic

10. Blub ️

That's all that has to be said on the matter 

11. Blub Blub

12. -warlor- joined cos of all the battle cries they did damn wc was great that night. Wonder how many ppl woke up to their bank accounts showing huge bills?

13. I didn't think I would need to be saying this but.. At this point in time, I would like to ask any and all current Black Widow Army members to refrain from posting on this clan thread past this point. Thank you and have a nice night.

14. Blub blub blub