money generation and item phases

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Swabia, Jan 4, 2017.

1. But you lose that with each rehire...and a 10T ally would increase about 200-500b in cost with each hire.

2. If someone knows what a single item hit nets a bc account, I'll do the math.

Also need to know what a smaller account makes from hitting a single item. For the ratio.

3. This system will work well for anyone who has an alt to buy the junk allies in the first place.
    Maximising the available gold for any purchase is always desired.
    You just need two things preferably to pull this off.
    One a trusted larger.
    Two an alt to purchase / sell junk allies from your main.

Which is an ideal situation to be in normally.

Most won't use this method. But it can be used successfully with effort.

4.  what small has a 10t ally let alone a 1t  you guys are so oblivious

5. Well aside from banks and alts.
    Maybe you could offer to buy a small clan mates liked for a week to help them grow.
    A priorcln of mine would pick a new member of each week and volley gold to them.
    Helps clan by building stronger members, and at my size and above. What's a trillion. Can easily help friends grow by buying a few junk allies to help them.

6. {[(End ally price)-(start ally price)]*.157} = profit per person.

7. Ummm...any small? Two weeks promo = 2000ish silver bars.

8. Vlad has the right idea

9. Good point. My ally is 2t and I just volleyed it up from 1t.

What's the benefit on that? I made money more than I made on the EB. It's reinvested in that junk ally, and it'll sell or get stripped at a profit.

So at the end of this event I'll volley up the ally to 10t. No big deal.

Ally market has historically been the largest money maker. That hasn't changed one bit.

10. All I'm getting from this thread is that people can't accept that small build =/= unknowledgeable

11. That's just because people don't want to admit that, cocky as he is, Swabia knows what's up in this game. He's been around forever, and has been really playing the game the entire time. Not just hitting OSFs, or pwars or ebs or events, or whatever the most recent cash grab has been.

12. The ATA accounts are small therefore they know nothing about the game!

13. I'm sure most really do know nothing, though.

14. Swabia overpricing your allies is not a very good way to play the market :roll:

15. Onesy, what's your final argument, because you've moved the goal post every time I've clarified something you didn't understand?

I volleyed and sold 500b in allies yesterday.

16. This is really true

17. Not true that's 138b for the 1 hire what about all the others from 10k up

18. All of that is canceled out because the cost to reinvest your gold in the ally is greater than the profit you made. Same reason if you spend all your gold on one ally you cant rehire it when someone buys it without getting gold from some other source (EB, silver bars, etc).

So for example if you have 1tril exactly and you buy an ally that costs 972621064383 and someone hires and the ally now costs 1021252117602. So using the ally profit equation {[(End ally price)-(start ally price)]*.157} = profit

(1021252117602 - 972621064383) *.157 = 7.6B

So you now have 980b on hand which is not enough to repurchase without an external source of income..

This obviously doesn't mean the ally market isnt profitable, its just designed so that it can not be exploited. Swab could still probably figure out a way to make it work, but timewise it would be extremely inefficient compared to simply hitting your own items.

19. This is assumed that the smaller player does have the necessary funds to volley an ally.