Bears Are Pretty Mad

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Jan 5, 2017.

1. [title=red+#FF8000]WE ALL LOVE ATA [/title]

The care these primates put into the better good of WE, the people is astounding. Every 10 minutes they start a new promotion, and keep it all fresh.

We are dizzy from your constant mind blowing surprises.

But what most of you don't realize is that ATA is giving to you, but taking away from somewhere else. And that somewhere else this week, is the bear population.

As if these poor misunderstood mammals didn't have it rough enough, the apes have decided to MURDER them, and give you their skin to celebrate tippy tap tap on da tap game.

Murdered Bear Skin

When Han Solo sliced open a Tauntaun in Star Wars, it was Luke warm inside.

Get it?

But I digress, at least he wrapped our favorite Jedi in the entrails to save his life, and not for a promotional hi5 on Hoth.

We need to stop the insanity, Apes. We all are very proud of your opposable thumbs. Go open a Molson, climb some trees, and stop killing the wildlife and trying to make us into your own Hannibal Lecter collection set.

Be the bigger primate.

2. I friggin Lol'd so hard :lol: Thank you willy, that was brilliant!

3. At least they didn't use panda bear pelts.

Maybe next time they'll get us to collect naturally occurring methane to convert into silver.

4. #savethebears
    #webarebears

5. #Willyisfat

6. So is my wife, too. Remember? We are both fat disgusting pigs. She weighs 500 pounds.

Why u forget your own material, Pipebomb?

7. Roll on you bears

8. Stop telling us Canadians what to do about bears..

You Americans have the right to bear arms and so do we!

9. Sorry, William. You have it all wrong. We are the ones collecting bear furs for them. They are Canadian. Canada is cold. Do the math.