Insidious Villains

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xXlNl-lIl-lNl-lJl-lAlXx, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Hey killer, what happened to your clan? *moonface* what'll happen to you when you join another clan? *moonface*

2. What happened to iv

3. Killer ran to them, became owner, got hit, ran, clan died.

4. IV died because Killer is constantly running from us.

5. Killer is my brother I don't that happened that way

6. You're sending messages like you're aspiring to be Ronald.

7. It did.

To believe otherwise would be foolish.

8. Why do you feel the need to lie, we know IV is dead. Won't be long till you go inactive as well....

9. sneakbo you ran from osw . You ran from silent resurgence against Zaft Carnage

10. Sneakbo is another who dont return inc he just talks tough to impress the crowd.

11. SneakBo is another who stole an account. Be careful Screenshots are real and don't Lie. Your other thread got graveyarded because the Screenshots were true.

12. Sneakbo used be on coml3y account sharing also and when coml3y returned.He took it back. Sneakbo hasnt the stamina to grow his own account.

13. Lmfao 'stamina' Get a life.

14. Screenshots again they're not fake either because Roni and Jackson were good friends supposedly.

15. Like you and AoE?

16. Nah, was never a perm member but your spies are a perm member of being pinned :D

17. Roni, post an SS of your newsfeed.

Stop lying to yourself.

18. As for running, killercapone will tell you I left before Clan A joined APOC.

19. False Allegations are punishable.