Women VS Men Annual SWAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FnR__LaDyAsHx, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Actually the rule is you have to be able to HIT 75M CS. I signed up.

2. We have our ways.

3. Pretty sure there are more genders then two. "Conservatives" they just want to watch the world burn :roll:

4. There are. However, male and female are the biggest genders. And system wars are only allowed between 2 clans. So, it makes since that the war is between male and female. I'm not sure how to help every gender. But trans can choose whatever gender they happen to prefer. If you need help figuring out what which clan you would need to join, please PM me and we will talk through it and figure out what needs to happen so you can war.

5. Look in your undies then you know which gender you are.  Ffs.

6. That's biological primary séx organs. Not gender.

7. Same difference. No need to offer trolls therapy, lol. I'm pretty sure everyone knows if they're female or male - even if trans. You wanna be a woman but are a man? That sounds personal.. you go to Kaw Beasts. Lol

8. Literally the same thing

9. And according to the World Health Organization, "Sex refers to the biological and physiological characteristics that define men and women. Gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, activities, and attributes that a given society considers appropriate for men and women."

10. Mankind only needs two genders to sustain itself, I bet you think there's like 10 genders don't ya? No wonder why the world is so confused today

11. Let's go team brats-n-taters!

12. Bump cus I signed up, and these days it's easy to be 70m stats so stop being a,whiny little twit

13. So many male sign ups Where all my girls at?

14. I'll be a girl for the right price ?

15. You know, back in the old days, one can respond to C0ML3Y saying "You fight like one" and it'd be considered a funny joke.. but no more!

So C0ML3Y, to be inline with the current day all politically correct and no jokes society, I just want to wish you well on your transformative journey and may the estrogen be as vibrant as the dress you put on

16. Well. Thanks ashes! You were the one who inspired me. You are so in touch with your feminine side. I had to embrace it to keep up with the times. You are yet to tell me where you got all them lovely dresses and stockings from though.

I'm so glad to see that you are so politically correct. I would of wrote "ha, ******" myself but I'm so glad this world is starting to be open to the weird and wonderfulness. I once heard that. There's such humans who's asexual. Which is a breakthrough in science. How does one breed without sexual organs. What's next? Mitosis?

17. I'll say it for you, Ashes. I don't care about this political correctness stuff.

Well, you fight like one.

18. I just like to pull hair, is there any wrong in that?

19. Do you ever get into those "omg I just pulled her weave off" situations?

20. Oh, I think everyone been in that fatal moment where you got what looks like a dead rodent in your hand and then looking back at her in shock.

Its like do you decide to hand it back to her or do you just continue?

Sometimes you just gotta hope for real and strong hair to tug upon