So...What's new?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -Coma-, Jan 3, 2017.

1. I've decided to start up KaW again after I think an almost 4 year hiatus, and there's obviously a lot of new features and such... Anyways, if the good people of the forums could fill me in on the goin on's of the game the past couple years that would be great

Also what's with these bear pelts amirite?

2. Constant events and a few new EBs... that's basically it

3. Very fitting name for ur situation

4. Four years is a long time to be gone. Pretty much everything is different from then. Just ask me or others for specifics because I'd have no idea where to start.

5. It got a lot worse. Everyone left. Devs are just sucking the cash out while they can

6. Man, if you haven't played in 4 years, there's a lot. You were around for epic battles being introduced, and I think the ultimate demise of plunder wars. But basically the game is hemorrhaging gold at you all the time. And there's I think 5 sets of land now? Beyond that there's basically always some event or another going on, as mentioned earlier. The events give you items, (like the bear pelts) and at the end of the event you get a bunch of rewards based on how many pf.the items you have. There's also some pvp events and the like, but they aren't as popular so far as I can tell. If there's anything else, well, I only started playing again a few weeks ago myself.

7. Zta.Events.

All you need to know. Just search them up in forums and u will see

8. You've come back? Prepare to be disappointed.

9. Events allow for quick growth and removal of challenge. General slowing down of all chat systems, new devs new ebs new lands new buildings new people same old drama.

Also. Hey coma. Been awhile. Good to see you.

10. Delphin! Glad to see a familiar face after so long. Hope you're doing well, and thanks for the update. Seems like things have gone downhill for KaW... :/

11. It's an old game in a fast moving market. I just came back recently as well, so I'm not the best to say anything about the direction it's going. It definitely seems to be out of its prime years though.

12. Just follow ewok to the bar, I will explain, but u pay lol

13. Welcome to the future, in Kaw...
    We drive around in hovercrafts. All the gold has been replaced by microchip cards with unique identifiers. Everybody always picks up after their dog.
    All the clans settle their differences by sitting down and talking out the matter politely.
    There is no more leader board, and in indie wars everybody gets a trophy just for participating.
    In forums everyone sits around in long flowy robes and discusses existential poetry while sipping wine.
    Have Fun!! :D