Need help Mod/dev(sorry)

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by The_Lonely_Wanderer_xx, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Hi, i'm sorry for posting here. I couldn't find a proper place after searching for a few mins.

I play using kongregate.com i would absolutely love to be able to play using the normal ATA account launcher i can't figure out how to link or change this..

I do not like the kong layout it cuts off and just all around looks bad in comparison to the normal kaw website.

I understand i could make a new account but i have invested quite a lot into this one i would really like to keep my current setup..

2. Not a mod but I believe that you cannot do it unless you email the developers then they can do it after asking you some questions about your account. I did it once with an old alt.

3. Ah okay, do you know how i am supposed to contact the dev's directly about this issue?

4. support@athinkingape.com I believe

5. Immortal is correct. You cannot link Kongregate accounts. There has never been an option to. You can try emailing support but it is doubtful they will just give you the same stats as your other account.
    On the bright side, starting new is actually beneficial now. You get a lot of new player perks and get your entire lowlands unlocked.

6. This is partially incorrect, you can contact the devs and have them get you an ATA ID , write support at the above email address and tell them you want an ATA ID. Explain the same thing you said here and in a day or two you should be logging in via the kingdomsatwar.com/play site.

7. Can you not get an ATA Id in Setting>Account Management anymore?

8. Not from kongregate.com

It's like mochi devs have to send you a link to set up ATA id.