No support nobs lost

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TotalChaos, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In clan battle cry purchase. Server lag did not show mis touch to 24 hrs. Took all 1416 nobs instead of 59. Clan inactive. No plunder gained after 1 hr. Dev response??

I can understand that you don't understand. We literally CANNOT reverse this mistake; we do not have the means. As I've said, we will do our best to minimize the chances of this happening. As of this moment, there is no way we can refund the nobility points and take away the Battle Cry, even if we caught your email at the exact time that it happened.

I do sincerely apologize.
    Marceline

Basically "we have your money and we don't care. Happy new year"

2. Thank you for writing in. This is a heavy mistake but we are unable to refund or reverse the applied Battle Cry. There are a few problems we run into such as the amount of time that it has already been active, and the amount of plunder boost received from it and will be continued to received from it.

We do want to help but we also literally do not have the means or the option to reverse this. What we can do is see what improvements we can make to ensure this happens less.

I appreciate your understanding.

Best,
    Marceline

What plunder are you referring to?!?! It was a train. No ebs even started after 1st hour. No players affected by cancelling bc and refunding nobs!!!!

3. This is not right and I literally demand some support through the community. Today it has happened to me, tomorrow it could be you too. It's the money I work hard for and have to think twice on before putting it in this game.

Devs are taking our hard earned real cash and not providing any service to make things right. I have been in retail over 25 years. And always work to make right by my customers. We are their customers. Their income. Remember this if you spend. They are free to take ut and not help you.

4. 1. It's $100 of nobs, not your life saving.

2. Continue to email the Devs, not whine on the forums.

3. Look into their TOU and find a reason for them to refund you.

5. If $100 is no big deal to you send it to me

6. We all saw it when it happened devs were contacted immediately time since action is a BS excuse refund the nobs or lose more spenders

7. If Op is correct then the devs should refund the op. Not fair to punish the op when their servers lag so often.

8. This is the most butthurt to ever exist. 104% of all butthurt went into writing this comment. Also if you want 100$ go start a go fund me or something. And stop complaining, somebody already said it and I agree. Email the debs and don't whine on the forums ur gonna get more hate than support

9. Id be calling apple (google if i were android) and ensuring my money be refunded and this game never installed on my device. Hearing this almost makes me want to quit and it didnt even happen to me.

Devs do NOTHING to make sure this doesnt happen. There are so few confirmations in this game for anything. Its become negligence now.

10. 1416 nobs lost? I'd make a real problem out of it.

11. I already contacted op and told him how to get his money back. This tread just needs to be locked now

12. Support from devs on this game is horrendous. Ridiculous that they won't refund TCs nobs.

13. This

14. I'd be furious if I lost $100 in nobs.

Support

15. people should post [ATA] walls until O.P gets a favorable outcome.

16. Devs are just talking crap to you to get you to roll with the loss.

Just let the buff run out and top up nobs to the nearest 10, not hard for them to do at all. What a pack of knobs.

17. Howd you buy $100 worth of bc?

18. After reading this, I can see that you asked for refund on a battle cry. Did you perhaps not mention the complete loss of nobility?

The support staff is telling you the truth, they do not have the means to reverse something like this.

Edit:

I say this because if you were charged more for the purchase of a battle cry they CAN refund you the lost amount. This they are able to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.