Happy Birthday JadeJennyLim!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sean893, Dec 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy Birthday JadeJennyLim!

This thread is a ‘happy birthday’-thread to the player

JadeJennyLim

I would like to thank you, JadeJennyLim for everything that you have done for me in this game!

You may be a very quiet person who is never noticed by the community in large, but deep down you have shown continuous kindness, caring and love when meeting players and me as well. And that’s not all that you did for me!

Before 23rd November started, I was seriously addicted to KaW that I almost could not put this game down! At this point, I needed to really relax in the game so I asked if we could spend a month time together in a clan named Our Paradise 2, and you agreed! Since then, my pressure has dropped significantly and I find it much easier to manage myself in real life for this whole period. I was able to concentrate more on my studies as well as my surroundings in real life as well

With our unique power of strength and trust, we have also went past the perils of Battle Royale and The Haunting as well! And we did it for fun, for us ourselves to build up more pieces of memories! We also had a new unique fun of memory in the clan chat! We even completed all of the epic battles together without leaving each other behind!

I can proudly say in my heart now that spending time with you is indeed the best and most beautiful experience I can get to enjoy in all of my days of kawing! Without your care for me, I would have made the choice to continue in the path of addiction to KaW such that my health would likely be affected adversely in the future and managing myself in real life would be much more tougher.

JadeJennyLim, not a day goes by where I won’t think of you. You will always be remembered as a great person of who you are, and I will always think of you as my best friend! You’re one year older and wiser now! I hope our connection with each other will still maintain strong in the coming year 2017 and in the long future!

This marks the ending of my final forum thread of the year 2016!

END OF THREAD

2. Thanks a lot for this! It's really unexpected,Thanks for introducing me to this game as well,the times spent with you are great and memorable! You'll always be my best friend :D"

3. This thread contained more effort than all my posts combined :lol:

4. Oh buddy.

We've all been here.

5. Refer to their banners noob

6. That's cute. Happy birthday!

7. Rest in peices

8. Do you have a learning disability?

9. That made me laugh, thanks

10. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday :)

11. Sean is a freak........Or a stalker...I don't know which

Your positivity is exhausting.

12. *False

13. I have a suspicion that Sean has bodies in his basement. He is just too nice and positive to not be a serial killer. I'm sorry but it's science

Happy bday jadejennylim

14. I think Sean is getting catfished :-(

15. Wow Sean using super fancy two toned

color bbcodes!..

That's sick..

Happy Birthday Jade

16. On a serious note...let me know if I get this right. You felt that you was addicted to KaW so you asked this chica to join you in a clan. Spending time with your friend is so boring, not like tap tap a repeat button, and you finally have time for your real life? "I should login in KaW... Nah...there's only Jenny there. I better study something". If I'd be JadeJennyLim I'd put you in the "no RP" corner for a while.

17. NOT THE NO RP CORNER! Don't do him like that Jenny!

18. Get a life

19. Locking per OP's request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.