Have the chest timer stop between ebs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by slippy2012, Dec 28, 2016.

1. In another post I had put on the forum it was mentioned that they would like to see the chest timer pause in between eb battles it would help out everyone that uses them including the ones that paid for them on black friday. Should we be able to use the full two hours on the chest on running instead of burning time off the chest waiting for the ebs to start leave your comments below

2. Liek do u actually expect this to happen or just posting for the sake of it?

3. As much as would to see it happen it probably won't happen

4. I like to see happen it would be great for kaw people could spend money getting seals or buy nob points to get chest

5. Support. This would be a nice way for the devs to show they value our dollars spent here.

6. Going to quote something from your other thread that seems perfectly applicable here.

7. So basically what he is saying is spam a bunch of alts, (or buy enough new devices) to properly run a train?
    That is not in anyway cost effective. And, having so many alts on one device also violates the Tou.

To that point I support this, to have a number drop of all these pointless clans, and alts. Because of the sheer number it takes to do this properly.

8. Does the number of clans really matter? And, it shouldn't be 1 person using a ton of alts, it should be a few using 1.

9. Its being done now with a time I saying it would nice to be able use the full two hours on a chest while not lost time in between ebs

10. [/quote]

So basically what he is saying is spam a bunch of alts, (or buy enough new devices) to properly run a train?
    That is not in anyway cost effective. And, having so many alts on one device also violates the Tou.

To that point I support this, to have a number drop of all these pointless clans, and alts. Because of the sheer number it takes to do this properly.[/quote]

Does the number of clans really matter? And, it shouldn't be 1 person using a ton of alts, it should be a few using 1.[/quote] nothing would change except when the timer of chest would stop right after an eb ended after the fifteen min timer ran out to start the eb

11. Clan hop say no more.
    Now if u don't use xtals its moot
    Regens still r regens.

Yw

12. This dudes either a bigger troll than me or just not capable of understanding the principle behind the 15min wait. Also if the chest paused while ur not active in a eb you could theoretically, unload on a hte with crux then leave and wait for the regen essentially stretching a crux out for like 12unloads . This idea is garbage

13. Far more than 12 unloads. This idea would be abused worse than pwar war tax ?

14. 12 was just a example number but yea this would lead to every person in the game leaving and rejoining for unloads on hte, sure you'd lose a chunk of end rewards but it's worth it

15. Just run trains, have 5 clans start ZTA and people jump from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5,
    No waiting time between eb, more profit from crux.

Easy to break kaw :)

16. Anything can be abused in kaw its seen all the time on these forums

17. That's why dumb ideas like this aren't implemented

18. You do get to stock up once a year on cheap nobility prices what more do you want.