Abandon Ship?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kasama, Dec 27, 2016.

1. This thread wins award for noobiest war thread EVER :p

2. Your account wins noobiest noob ever award

3. Everybody knows that Killer can't be responsible for his own actions and must always find a way to worm out of it. For example getting his friends to hit you for him or joining a clan for protection and using its members to hide behind.

4. Support, can't wait to see his dumbass response lmao.

5. I find it humorous, that AoE can't win the forum side of this.

There'll be more propaganda directed towards them.

Their name will be driven through the mud and since they're too stupid to defend themselves.

I'll keep making fun of them because it is easy lmao

6. You could try playing the actual game. That can be fun also.

7. So to be clear, killer started hitting members of the dead clan (may it rest in peace),it fell apart, still hitting Jackson and kasama and whoever then dragged his clan into it? I'm sorry but I don't think you can talk trash about pinning and stripping a whole clan if you get help from your clan two days later.

8. ^No, the clan was alive doing hhc for a while and was under Jackson's control. We moved to my clan shortly after it's demise.
    I wasn't getting hit until I made a diss thread.
    I don't know if Jackson is being hit.

Das it.

9. Abandon ship means log out in facebook if you use English (Pirate) language.

10. Wuuuuuut? AoD was a decent clan but one of mah council members told me to cf because she had a better idea, I decided to semi- quit KaW and then the clan just died ^_^ So now i'm with mah boi Kas hitting these nubs again.

11. i'm being hit because i actually hit, you should try it ^_~

12. Boi, tapping attack repeatedly is a non-disillusioned mans game.

I'm perfectly fine making diss threads ruining their reputation through forums, ty.

13. But das nawt how you win

14. No I was getting hit from Jackson and Joe (Jackson cried to Joe So I brought in My friends) AoE didn't like Jackson to being with. Joe is an irrelevant ex AWP member what's that tell you? He's mental. It's funny how they bring up I brought my friends in Considering Jackson brought In his friends and alts because he's scared to face me on one account and one account only. That's all I have to say. Your Clan was destroyed by me and One Eyed Viper. Only time AoE helped is on a Strip. Just to clear it up. Jackson brought this on himself. He hit me from AoD

15. ^Plus I have the Screen Shots of Jackson, and Joe saying they brought in friends first?️

16. Oh no, he has incriminating evidence of JACKSON saying something.

Post it, I'm scared.

17. Looooool killer is mad

18. Killer isn't mad he's just silenced lmfao

19. Watch out for those Raisin's they'll give you the runs if you eat to many.

20. Jackson talking to himself on his alt, what a moron.