Name Your Favourite Christmas Presents

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Way back in the '60's there was a little girl who wanted a pedal car for Christmas, she was the youngest and knew her brothers and sisters wouldn't be able to take it away and use it themselves.
    She got the pedal car!! It was beautiful!! Nice paint job and fat little tires to get around the yard on!!
    She went in feet first, OH NO, Santa, she was just a little too tall!!!

2. If I had to pick one I'd say the day me and my sister got the green launch n64 with the new donkey kong, close second is probably micro machines.

3. Though the gift was a bit late (both in January) one year Santa brought me a daughter and 6 years later brought me a son ...... didn't know that wife worked for Santa though never saw a paycheck 

4. A big smile from street children, thats the greatest gift i ever had..

5. Alexia and her Dots! Amazon is an amazing thing and this cylindrical ai is better than I thought it would be!

6. [​IMG]

7. It was Christmas morning 1987 opening up my original Nintendo. It came with Mario and duck hunt. Best Christmas gift ever.

8. My wife gave me a snow glob. Or something that sounded something like that.

9. What I remember in christmas, I don't get presents.. bahahahahahaha

10. Artificial heart valves.

11. My favourite present is the friendship of AshesOfEden <3

12. An official Red Ryder carbon action 200-shot Range model air rifle with a compass in the stock, and this thing which tells time.