proof of mod harassment amongst other things

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by DeLLie_shush, Dec 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mods trolling the troll

2. ^ & ^^.
    Can yall call drgn and mei and get them on here too

3. This is the kind of thread where eagle usually intervened before it passed the first page

4. Here is a slightly outdated guide that I wrote for the ata game Future Combat: Patriots At War a few years ago. Photobucket has updated slightly since then but the fundamental method is similar enough for you to follow I'm sure.

PhotoBucket Picture Posting

This is the most common method of posting on the forums. This is mainly due to the fact that it allows easy re-usability of the image and allows ScreenShots (ss) to be posted from your camera roll.

Method

:arrow: Download the PhotoBucket app - simple first step :twisted:

:arrow: Make a PhotoBucket account

:arrow: Once your account is set up then go to the settings of the app as indicated below
    [​IMG]

:arrow: Go to the Upload part of settings and you'll be greeted to a screen similar to below
    [​IMG]

:arrow: You must change the Image size to 640x640 for the optimum image size for iDevice
    [​IMG]

:arrow: Upload your image using the upload button

:arrow: Now, go to your album and choose the image you want. Then press the small (i) in the bottom right corner. You will be met with this screen
    [​IMG]
    Hold down your finger on the IMG code as shown above and then you'll receive the below message
    [​IMG]

:arrow: now simple paste this code onto the forums with no changes and that image will appear in your post.

5. I'm awaiting ss I would like to see after how many pages of this thread have gone by already

6. Just another attention seeking post, like the Marilyn Manson song goes "We are the nobodies Wanna be somebodies When we're dead They'll know just who we are"

If serious will drop build 

7. You won't ever see the SS. What Max does is lie and ramble to make reality fit his delusions.
    He is a clinical liar. It's almost comical! Max you were beat so brutally you quit. It's almost exactly how I predicted!

8. Thank you moody. I appreciate that a lot . I will copy these instructions and show my screen shots when I can. Hold your horses folks. It gets even better. Little patience :D thanks lol

9. Okay, I get what you mean OP. But there's some things I'd like to point out.

First off, it is really unnecessary to post on forums about getting removed from kaw, mod harassment and all that. All of that, you can just directly email it to support. I can guarantee you, it will save you a lot of needless stuff you need to go through.

The moderators right now, especially
    Kezzer and Moody have considered being lenient enough to let this thread open for you to explain your side of the case. And, I agree with them this time.

If you want to really quit, it's your choice. No one's stopping you whatsoever, but it is very indecent to go around posting in forums about that especially when you can just private message a moderator or email support@athinkingape.com

I sincerely hope things will eventually get settled to an ending peaceful note.

10. lol at people taking op seriously

11. If he was really serious he'd show his allies on his main.

12. R there any more crybabies on? Golly gee whitakers batman . Haven't seen this many tears since dex record of 237 pms lmao

13. As soon as I show a screen shot , we already know kezzer is going to lock it.

14. It's embarrassing what this game has come to. U will be exposed before I go. U can't lock threads quick enough for what we r soon to see

15. We can pray to god that you are IP banned though.

Please lord, I don't ask for much, but we both know you owe me.

16. Im sure 3 minutes is long enough, if he wanted to lock this thread it would be locked. I have no idea why not. Its pure spam at this point

17. What is a dellie

18. You can't buy entertainment like this lmfao

19. Someone get Snowflake Max :

1. A safety pin
    2. Some hot cocoa
    3. Some coloring books and construction paper

It's hilarious that since Max lost his ability to be a forums warrior he is quitting ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.