Excessive Votive Ash

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -_HeavensDemon_-, Dec 10, 2016.

1. I simply have one question to ask of the devs. What on earth am I and many other kawers supposed to do with 1000s of excessive extra Votive Ash? You could at least make more levels on the ring to enchant or remove the votive ash drops for those with maxed rings. Or even make them available for resale in the marketplace for 1000 gold each. Also clean up old event items in our invetories. Thanks.

2. Probably do the same thing you use to do when you had excess inferno and aqua.

3. Or you could chill..

4. Wish I bought more before devs removed it... forgot to enchant ring :(

5. My ring is level 3, so I don't have much say. But they removed excess scrolls from scrag equipment, it would be a small but pleasant step to see the excess ash removed. Along with everything else we don't need. Such as this barren relic thing, banner bits, and elemental medallions. I mean, the medallions are from last year or so? Tsk.

6. I haven't even got the ring 

7. Wish I had enough time on my hands that I can go into you profile so much that something as little as this could bother me lol. Wars fixed? Nah make sure my inventory is tidy. New stuff added to game? Nah get rid of this extra stuff that has no effect on me. Lol

8. You've found a reason to complain about all the ZTA you apparently can do. Congrats

9. I hardly ever see a good post covering any relevant issues that you mentioned. There was a really good one about a week ago by sean but I have yet to see a dev reply to it. Ill have to check. My point though is there not doing any of what you mentioned so OP's request might as well take priority over everything that isn't being done. Not a bash on devs. Just see no reason this can't be done.

10. Wars have never been close to being fixed, and probably never will be. And last time i checked the game doesn't need new stuff, because that's what's been killing this game since the first event.

11. Yes yes ash is excessive . Also I am ashy in my left elbow.

12. Which event are you referring to? Its not new content that hurts its the way its implemented. Most of it is pay locked and time restricted. They need to add more variants of EE wars. PvP blitz has so much potential but devs refuse to do anything with it despite multiple suggestions in threads where devs were actively responding. The forums are filled with unsupportive trolls (not at all speaking of anyone here, even though I do support the OP its not that important of an issue)

Most new ideas get shot down on the forums because people are unwilling to believe it will ever be implemented. Thats what I think hurts this game the most