off system pvp is dead

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SkinnyMinny, Dec 25, 2016.

1. A pvp thread filled with hypocrisy? Maybe we should do polygraphs before you post.

2. You should contact ata and let them know there's hypocrisy afoot, and can they do something about it.

3. U only make a thread like this when you're scared of one vs one and need an entire family to help you hit someone. It's embarrassing. You embarrass yourself,Your clan, And me. This is humiliating for the entire game of war. U have lost your way but I will help u remember what pvp is all about n I won't use 24 xtals. U can use your whole family.

Oh wait, u did....n then .....
    ....U made .....this thread.
    Every once in a while, I get dangerously close to being speechless. :D

L...........o...........L

4. Wall warriors are the best. For example GoA from YAFI will wall the hell out of you until you get confused and forget the attack button like him

5. Dellie shush / max-dmages is just mad because he was in the ca and I was the last one in his news before he got wise to what was happening.

He followed me. I swore at him in pm then unfollowed and blocked him.

He's just mad I got the last word in 

6. Depends what you want from the game as to wether Pvp makes sense.

If you want to grow it doesn't makes any sense. If you want to annoy someone and frustrate their game then it's entirely possible to do that via pvp.

Kaw is boring and I've lost my addiction so when I do log on I'm perfectly happy as a ps to unload a few times and go. Do it again and again for a few weeks and believe me it affects folk/clans etc.

Not much need to strip as most keep gold out or hitting them stops them keeping gold out so just as useful without the effort of a strip.

7. True, so that said... Anyone know any other games worth playing?

8. While I agree with certain aspects of the op, I have to disagree with the whole message. Osw and pvp are still very much alive. As a player who has caused others to lose trillions and also lost trillions to strips, I must say that this is the only true way to "win" at pvp on kaw. There is nothing more satisfying to me than watching a person spend hundreds or even thousands of real dollars on a tap tap game, then get stripped naked and lose everything. Yes, with an entire alliance running bars on a strip it is possible to lose virtually everything. Trust me, I know

That being said, I've been away from the game for a couple years now and a lot has changed. The amount of gold people are earning now is ridiculous. Stripping someone of a few tril doesn't carry the same weight as it did two years ago. But, as the earnings go up, so do the strip totals. The game is constantly evolving and changing but there always has been and always will be a strong pvp aspect to it. Just my two cents

It ain't a war if it ain't a strip war

9. PvP really is dying, Sometimes I feel like in order to get the same pvp experiences I used to is to hit newer players who really dont know how easy it is to get everything u lose in pvp back through events. those players are the only ones who still overeact about losing thier worthless gold and allies

10. If you are not aware of the amount of pvp experience skinny has, by themselves, as well as solo against clans, then you are only pointing out how little you know.

Allison stripped me years ago solo, and another time helped Justice do the same and was able to clear a decent amount off of me. Now days there is no way that would be the case in a pvp situation.

This thread is quickly turning into a prime example of the low level of reading comprehension forumers have these days.

11. "Be the change you want to see in the world"
    -Ghandi-
    Only people to complain is the devs for stupidity and irrational.
    We can sort out pvp liveliness ourselves.
    True that there is not much incentive to pvp from gold prospective. Blame the devs for making a pvp based game into what it is now.
    And you want pvp alive, hit people, don't be scared

12. Wasn't Ghandi a huge huge fraud?

13. I don't know much about Gandhi, but if my Civ V experience is anything to go off of, don't trust him

14. Support

15. Support

16. Turn 102: Ghandi "I see you have the same values and friends as us, we should be friends"

Turn 103: *troop movements*

Turn 104: Ghandi "You are despicable human beings and we will destroy you all" *Declares war*

18. PVP or OSW are the same thing. Your troops regen every hour. Just attack anyone you want until someone attack you back. You hit hard enough someone will hit you back. Sometimes you get lucky maybe more than one clan hit you for fun. Good way to make friends in this game. I made friends hitting clans and made some butthurt want to find where I live and beat the crap out of me. If you get over powered make another account to play until they let you breath. When they let you breath start hitting again

19. Triggered

Triggered

Triggered

Double triggered lol

20. This is a lie. So here comes the truth....
    I followed u. U decided to explain why u were in my news. I told u "I didn't ask you for your clan rules" this is a link. U got mad n unfollowed . I feel dumb just correcting these tedious lies u guys come up with. U can do better.