Last Christmas

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Teefytlas, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Well guys most of you probably had a amazing day and spent time with you're family's. How ever this Christmas was the last Christmas for the 80's singer George Michael.

He passed away at the age of 53 today, you guys probably know of him and his songs but for those who don't he had some absolutely amazing songs with his group Wham! As well as songs from his solo career.

His most popular songs are, Make Me Up Before You Go-Go, Careless Whisper, and Last Christmas. The last one is pretty ironic because the first set of lyrics are "Last Christmas I gave you my heart" and he died of heart failure which makes this his last Christmas.

Anyways praying for his family and friends and also praying 2016 doesn't take anymore legendary singers in the remaining days!

2. He died of aids....specifically pneumonia from complications to aids that's what all the news reports I've seen have said

3. RIP George Michael️

Thank you very much for including Linda Evangelista in you Music Video..

FREEDOM

4. He was good friends with a bunch of international catwalk models. They would often pop up in his film clips.

He was a legend. For decades.

5. Nah actually I had a pretty crap Christmas

6. Not as bad as Michael did though

7. Oh man.

8. 2 soon yo

9. No such thing

10. Oh my god, seriously? I really liked his songs.

That's a tough way to go. Hope he's good wherever he is now
    (I get that he's not alive)

11. Well religions that believe in heaven and hell are against sodomy...so by their measure his day of dying from aids got a lot worse when he entered eternal damnation.....kinda silly if you think about it ...organized religion

12. "Kinda silly... organized religion"

Yet you have a 1 in your name.

If you add all the religions with just 1 single God, you have 3.

Just like the warriors blew a 3-1 lead.

Illuminati confirmed.

13. Who do you think you are??

14. I've only read 1 article about this and it stayed that his manager suspected heart failure or a heart attack. I will update my original post when I can confirm how he passed Away

15. He is the one and only snoopy..? If you have not heard of him then you have been living under a rock. In other news though, who are you? I'm curious because your name hasn't popped up before in my 5 years of foruming

16. 5years of forming with 163 posts? Niceee

17. Whos messing with my snoopy

18. Lol

19. Please don't tell me you ar as stupid as your name implies? Who ever said I forumed on this account? In fact, I normally don't. So instead of making stupid smart arse remarks that make yourself look dumber then the average dumb person, I suggest you go find facts before commenting.