Name Your Favourite Christmas Presents

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Dec 24, 2016.

1. A crap troll on a good thread guess he got nothing good for Christmas ever. Personally my favourite gift was a Xbox360 game from my sibling. However I only had the original Xbox at the time, he then apologized for getting the wrong thing. When we went into my basement to play Xbox later that there was a brand new 360 on next to the original Xbox an I'm pretty sure I've never been happier in my life. He still won't admit to getting me it tho because He says it was Santa

2. A nice laptop a while back. That my brother's cat ended up peeing on. While I was using it... But hey, it's good for spare parts now.

3. You're right it wasn't anything special, pretty fishy

4. Santa usually puts coal in stockings, but for you chad I think he'll put it up your butt️

5. If that's where you think it goes you should probably get that **** checked out and go file a police report. Point to where daddy touched you on the doll

6. Alright. This was when I was about... 9 years old. The biggest box I had ever seen sat wrapped beside the tree for weeks. It was almost as tall as I was, and I could barely wrap my arms around one side of it. I agonized over what it could be. A box that big could be anything. The imagination ran wild. I hadn't asked for anything so big. Maybe a basketball net? A new bike? A giant tv? Was it everything I asked for all in one box?

It was a dresser. 4 drawers.

7. When I was 12 I asked for a punching bag for Christmas, we didn't have much money so I had visibly less presents than my siblings and when I unwrapped my last one my parents told me to go down stairs into the basement, and immediately when I got down to the basement I saw the punching set up from the ceiling and a nice pair of boxing gloves underneath it

I was so shocked and happy I can't even really explain the flood of emotions I had but that was definitely the best Christmas present I ever got

8. The best Christmas gift I have received recently is a Remington Model 700 Ultimate Muzzleloader. I'm a black powder enthusiast, so that muzzleloader was a awesome gift.

9. When i was 8 i got new figure skates. That was the best present. I had hand-me-downs before and they didn't fit right. Burned my ankles. These were bright white. I spent hours at the pond lol.

10. I just have to post this Christmas past story. As kids, my parents let us pick a gift and open up 1 on Christmas Eve. My sister and I both got a great present. My younger brother got a pack of batteries

11. My mom did that too but she would make sure we all opened a box that contained pj's which we got every year, including tonight

12. I never had much gifts because we never had much money. But I saved up money and on my 18th birthday I registered to buy a fire arm and gave myself a rifle :)

13. Hey all! Merry Christmas to most who have been visited by Santa already.. and for those of us still waiting.. 

One time I was with some relatives kids and I was with two kid brothers (like 6 and 8) and they got this big ass lego Millenium Falcon (I know.. I wish I had that when I was young!)..

And ofcourse I got stuck trying to assemble it.. so I did the whole morning and then I was like..

"OK! I'm gonna "tell" these kid MY Star Wars story with the figures (The version where Boba Fett WILL NOT get kicked into the pit by that klutz Luke)

So them kids being brothers, I told a story of Boba Fett and Darth Vader being brothers and tear assing around the galaxy, hunting some bounty and stuff.. (they got all the characters in lego these days.. )

Anywhoo.. the kids were really engrossed in my story and playing along and then this one kid brought the Obi Won (Sir Alex) figure and started moving him around the Falcon (which was quite in a bad shape by now cos we were smashing some doors and floors)..

And I asked who is that and he replied that it was me (Ashes) and that I was an "Old Jedi" tagging along with the brothers..

An Old Jedi!!!... I guess that was a pretty decent gift to be called that

14. Same lol

15. Christmas Trees ️

16. Can't u just post on someone else Christmas thread instead of making another wack one?

17. I can't type what my fav gift was.... Apparently it's against the ToS

In all seriousness though, it would have to be an autographed Steve Yzerman jersey

18. always the one I never got 

Seriously though many moons ago skis

19. Now that is a bad ass gift.

Mine was a sega Genesis way back in the day. Probably the most excited I ever was unwrapping something.