ЩЯ∂ɬサ øʄ Gøժ

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Finestqualityproducts, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Thread looks awesome. Nicely done.

2. Hurray for new clans!!!!

3. Wrath of God great clan. Friends and Family.

4. Support.  Old school and disciplined. I like that kinda clan.  Respect coz they had the nuts to leave apoc.

5. Very well done thread Moe. Props and support!

6. Great thread moe! May want to change your clan page to show that you are taking new recruits however. Good Luck.

7. This is a boss Ass clan, I will ride and die for all these characters under this banner...KaW family is a real life family... We will ring through out KaW for eternity.... KaW will die before this clan.... WoG Immortals... Respect

8. Support..... Hench men on the loose... Beware... Our eyes and ears are everywhere...

9. Great new recruits!  still a few openings

10. Cool thread Moe..awesome loyal family that I'm grateful to be a part of 

11. A WOG recruitment thread ! Just left Apoc ! You expecting something ? Or have peeps left due to leaving Apoc ? Just asking

12. Awesome clan ? and top thread Moe ?

13. Great clan amazing people

14. Love the magic card lol.played since 1996. They have a wrath of god magic card too. Wonder if thats where the name came from. Lemme know. Love yall at wog. Great thread and supreme effort. Keep it up

15. Support

Nice thread, great to see the effort that's been put into this thread.

Keep the flames of WAR burning

Dodga out 

16. Yes that is where the name came from
    Along with our sub clan
    Day_of_Judgement

17. Damn just started feeling old, 1 whole year in this great clan fam, support to WoG&DoJ. If you wanna meet some great peeps come hang out guys.
    Ps: If you meet Ricky and Mist give them a chance, dont run from them even if they do cc pole dance.