A Bloodie Goodbye

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_-BloodDiamond-_-, Dec 22, 2016.

1. I rebuilt misfits united for you and have been trying to support you fully.
    Your my partner n I love you so glad your staying I will be here to support you our relation needs to come before kaw

2. I made mistakes and I regret that so much but I was trying to be me and help friends and family

3. To all my friends Thank you for showing me I am needed. And talking me into staying. That's what I needed and Tmo weather in game or out know that I am yours. Where partners in RL and that's what we will be. Together as one in life and death.

4. Blood diamond is back!

does that mean this thread is over? :)

5. Well that didn't last long... kinda figured you wouldn't quit since you didn't drop build

6. This

7. ITT:
    I'm quitting! Oh people react?? Oh people need me? I'm back!

8. Whoa I thought those were the stats of a castle...

My bad

9. Then maybe a text message or a phone call instead of a phone app forum? Should have named the thread "A Bloodie soap opera"

10. One question though, op. Who plays the part of the male in the relationship? Going off the assumption that both are female since most kaw relationships are generally of the lesbian type.

11. I'm pleased to see you are staying and I'm extremely sorry I haven't been on much in last two days to help more, sometimes rl issues get my way and I apologize.

12. Wait what ? Op has, within the span of this thread decided to stay? After such a deep and heartfelt opening post.

What a crock. I feel ripped off.

Op should at least pretend to be inactive for a couple days 

13. [​IMG]

14. Sweetie dont let another keep you from your game. The name doesnt have the heart of the clan the ppl who love you and care about the clan does. I love you sweetie and I'm here for you. Come to our clan and just play and enjoy no pressure it's great and the clan is Awesome. No matter what u decide i'm here and I love ya, Always....... L Y L A S :p

17. Says the 6yr old acct thats not even 200mil cs yet lmao