idea to help with actions against larger accounts.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by PiNkY, Dec 21, 2016.

1. this^^

but i expect ppl are expecting a cheap way of being able to win on people bigger than them

Also adding in - people all went hansel because its the cool thing to do, then wonder why their troops get a bashing and they cant win on people. Learn your build before you build it - all builds have strengths and weaknesses

hence why growth is much better solution

and yes hit ranges tightened so you dont get ridiculously huge stats beating on smaller guys

2. ^^
    People went hansel thinking that they would make more gold and thinking they could out spy their enemies but don't have the activity to stay pinned and then they lose gold and complain.

There shouldn't be a pot that would give stats like that. I honestly don't care too much for any of the pots really. I get they are helpful but they are not needed imo. They should have been scrapped but noone knew how the future would go and it's way too late to change now

3. I think this guy is right. Isn't that why this thread was made?

4. I think what he means by "beneficial" is the smaller account would get paid high in gold, where bigger acct would get paid not so well hitting smaller one. Which would make them want to hit ebs more than hitting opponent.

5. I honestly dont think most people pvp for the gold??

and also that already happens

if i hit guys smaller than me they pay crap
    Yet everyone knows whack a bc hansel with a stable up - the pay is delicious for smaller players

6. If you agree that these pots would cost in the trillions how the hell is this beneficial? Those trillions are better invested in permanent upgrades OR BFA. How is the cost going to be offset by attacking larger players? Larger players will have the trillions to buy the counterpart to this attack potion, but while they're doing this you are scraping by to get a few pots.

No,support for this idea. It's really not thought out.

Here's a real world example:
    YOU:
    "Hi Mr. Banker. I want a 5 million dollar home, but I can't afford to pay the property tax."

BANKER:

"So, you want to look like you're rich, but in reality you can't afford toilet paper?"

YOU:

"Exactly, I should be able to look rich while the other snobs are getting richer."

BANKER:

"Sir, this is a long term investment that you can't afford. I think your money would be invested else where. You will see better results."

YOU:
    "No, they're far too ahead of me. I need an advantage on them. I need this."

7. loooooooool ^

8. I honestly dont think most people pvp for the gold??

I don't know how to respond to that. Except "brainwashed by events"
    pvp pays very well. Its only reason some players actually still do it.

9. If you're paying money why would you be that small?

10. That dun maek sence to me wat u jus sed...

11. I encourage spending real money if you want to grow fast, Or want to simply grow past someone's hit range for them to stop using you as a punch bag. ... ,
    But I only encourage my enemies to do this.
    To my friends I say, relax, you're going to grow without spending real money . THIS IS A COMPUTER GAME/PHONE GAME. 'If u want to to, go ahead, dont let anyone get in your way. Ive spent money on a propack (on main) before n maybe some miscellaneous stuff but u DO NOT HAVE TO SPEND MONEY to be productive. This isn't even a video game. Saying that... I will buy crystals one day lol.(for war) But right now I'm small and enjoying the few rewards devs already give me . thanks devs. I love you baby

12. Not really, I took a week off just a couple weeks ago to farm a clan. I didnt hit one EB, and it took 3 days make 60B. When the attack builds equal to my size in the clan decided to start hitting back, after I took about 1.4T from one of thier members in a strip, I lost that 60B real quick :lol: PvP is rarely profitable for anyone in my experiences from 1v1s to 1vClans to ClanvClans.

13. [
    I don't know how to respond to that. Except "brainwashed by events"
    pvp pays very well. Its only reason some players actually still do it.[/quote]

Not really, I took a week off just a couple weeks ago to farm a clan. I didnt hit one EB, and it took 3 days make 60B. When the attack builds equal to my size in the clan decided to start hitting back, after I took about 1.4T from one of thier members in a strip, I lost that 60B real quick :lol: PvP is rarely profitable for anyone in my experiences from 1v1s to 1vClans to ClanvClans.[/quote]

Response: U r small with many towers. U won't get paid great anywhere* in kaw ATM.

14. Support so I can farm more hansels. 
    I'm a noob and failing badly on hansels. They laugh at me while I'm trying to get gold for upgrades

15. I've given this a bit more thought, and I think the best means of at least partially moving in that direction is a mithril spell. My numbers are just made up and I haven't put any real maths behind this.

Pretty basic, just have a spell that multiplies the effectiveness of pots. Maybe triples them. It could cost... 25 mith, lasts 6 hours? Current pots would allow this spell to be worth am additional 600,000,000. Or 12M cs.(allows 18M cs difference) While this seems broken, it relies 100% upon the use of pots in addition, so it's not just a use mith-get big stats option. Also the spell battle cry is 1 mith for 25,000,000. So the cost of 25 mith at that exchange rate is around par.

16. Mith does need an overhaul as well

17. This is a more viable option. It helps every aspect of game play (pvp/pve)

18. To those saying grow or that this could benefit smaller accts n not larger or whatever dont really understand what im saying.

Its simple really, if someone is in your hit range (not protected by bully mech) than we should be able to atleast win a few actions on them. If not tuen whats the point of them being in our hit range?
    Those that been playing a while realise that the gap for hit range has changed drastically. And now literally almost 0 chance for success on stats even 10m more than where youre at. Thats not factoring in bfe or bfa just raw stats on build.

19. Delphin yes i love that too. Between the two of us we gonna figure this out ....lord knows the apes dont even look at it.

20. I haven't read the entire thread.. but has anybody mentioned the possibility of adding new spells ? Right now the now the strongest attack/defense spell only provides a 20m boost. Adding new, stronger spells is a good alternative. I feel like it encourage PvP, too.