apple users beware

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by alililsavagelliililgrudgellill, Dec 22, 2016.

1. ok so ios 10 coming out im on ipad3 (the new ipad) wont take ios 10
    im sure theres lots of ppl out there that are gonna have the same problem just like the ios 6to 7 update SO GUESS WHAT
    ITS TIME TO MOVE AWAY FROM APPLE
    ME PERSONALLY AM GONNA START GETTING DROID AND SAVE MY ACOUNT THAT I HAVE GROWN ALL THIS TIME RATHER THAN JUST LETTING APPLE RUIN MY GAME LIKE LAST TIME
    I SUGGEST ANY APPLE USERS TO DO THE SAME OR LOSE THERE ACOUNTS ️

2. Well you could just link your account to FB or ATA and get it on another device instead of losing it.. But that said moving away from Apple is the right move.

3. im linked but if devs decide to up the iOS requirements im sure lots of ppl plus me will get p off and stop playing
    i lost 4 acounts last time and they was linked so linking wont help

4. I phones suck.....todd uses an iphone....thats all we need to know about i phones

5. If you get yourself an Android the same problem will still exist, that there will come a point that the device becomes unsupported by the application.

6. by that time i will at least be able to keep getting a new device that the requirements can be met
    all the s players need is a warning from the devs in a good amount of time so we players can prepare for the changes

7. Its a mobile device, not a desktop.

8. Trust me Droid is headed same direction, stick with what you know.

9. I feel the people posting on this thread are misinformed

10. I feel it's alot easier to update an android's firmware than an apple products, but I don't know apple so...

11. That's obviously intentional to encourage you to upgrade lol but id never go back to apple too money grabby

12. If only the developers had implemented some sort of warning before they stopped supporting a certain iOS. Oh wait, they did. Months in advance.

13. But you play kaw? :lol:

14. I'd never go anywhere but Apple.

*incoming android fanboys telling me how much better and sophisticated it is*

15. Apple is pretty bad though.

16. Oh shut up

17. I don't like updating, and I'd be okay with iOS updates without the pop up every 24 hrs. Apple is just desperate for us to install a more broken OS.

18. Propaganda. Someone give this poor lad some Kleenex.

19. Stick with what you know. Imo androids just look ugly. All 3 of my friends androids look and feel clunky while using them. Interface touch screen were annoying.
    May have been the case but they also feel heavier.

Although androids do have a much cheaper charging port, an ability to download virtually any video. I guess they have more "Customization" but if that was really the deal breaker you could just jailbreak your iphone.

20. Unless you want to keep warranty, sure.