idea to help with actions against larger accounts.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by PiNkY, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Old atk pots: +202m atk power
    Old spy atk pots: +160m spy atk power

Allowed us to hit ~4m defense cs up the ranks and win on those who were larger than us (even though using lot of troops / expensive / failed often)

T5BC was 8/8/.1/.1 or .1/.1/5.5/5.5

Pots therefore let you hit ~1/3 to 1/2 of BC size above you & have a good chance of winning (after you burned their pots)

Nowadays, even with new atk pot release

+313M troop atk = 6.2m cs
    +240m spy atk = 4.8m cs lol

Pots only counteract ~.8-1% of bc now.

Im sugesting maybe a % bc pot that would allow better chance against builds 1/3 larger like we could a while back. These days its almost impossible to hit past a 10m gap with any high success.

Could make it cost more than you could make so its not profittable in that way, just for war purposes.

Idk but we need to come up with something because the success rate without having huge bfa or bfe to balance it out is crazy and devs dont mind releasing pot.
    If you dont understand, get into osw couple times.

2. If you don't support this you're either an eb fairy or below 70 iQ.

Support.

3. Hi, I am Sky.
    No support just grow your accounts.
    Sincerely,
    Sky

4. I think this is a good idea, I fail so much hitting some even half my size if they are full spies. Better pots are needed, just they should cost a lot to buy to counteract rising availability of gold. Like at a min 50b each or more

5. You're an idiot. Even an account 5% closer to bc'ed stats makes their opponent feel like they're facing an almost untouchable account.

@Onesy, agreed. Much like how $75m gold cost for pots was more than even t5bc made per hit in most cases. It needs to be useful for war, not profit.

6. Its not about growing or not growing there big fella. Its about better success rate like there has always been in the game up till after hfbc. U dont see the change cuz u bang premium ebs like they going away and xtal like ya t-pain. Its ok.

7. What makes me mad is when a 900k spy can win 90% spy actions against 6mil spy def

8. But they need to have expensive but good def pots to counter them but allow for pot burning again. At the moment I haven't bought pots in years, they are useless and bfa is so easy to get

9. So what you want is to be able to do damage to a larger account with a small account, making it beneficial to you but the larger account will be wasting his time?

10. Pots only useful for me when using HF troops on goth. I miss potburning, but that's not even the goal of this idea

11. The larger account can get bfa for example, but the smaller one would sacrifice gold for growth to hit a bigger account

12. Beneficial in which way? I addressed it. Would be for war , just better balance like it once was. Vrooooom

13. Yes ty onesy lol

14. Yeah this is a solid idea. Especially if you like OSW. Support

15. Hello,

You sit at a clan doing premium eb's all day long. Please stop being a hypocrite.

Thanks,
    Sky

16. Goth is premium eb, I guess?

Thanks for thanking me,
    Sincerely,
    KittyCat346
    Old Kaw Player
    Old clan owner
    Forum poster from time to time
    [another title]

17. Im IQ, and of course he is below me, everyone is.

18. Hi I'm chubby

Support

19. Support

20. 100% support.
    Kaws mechs have made it a necessity to farm people smaller than you. If I hit someone with equal defense to my attack I will fail most of my bar. If I hit someone half my size by 3/4 bar and a probable "they unexpectedly win bla bla" I will fail most of my bar. Its ridiculous.

MAKE THIS HAPPEN.