Castle Level 4 - War Chest

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ShadyMarine, Dec 18, 2016.

1. I don't often make suggestions, and if memory serves, this is not a new idea. However, will all the memory upgrades to KAW, surely we can revisit the idea of upgrading our Castle to Level 4 to to the following:

1) Deposit old equipment items into your War Chest - serves 2 purposes, firstly, I'm tired of looking at all my old equipment and second it provides the basis for Item #2

2) Link the player's personal War Chest to either a "Clan War Chest" or you can link your personal War Chest to an alt so that you can exchange and/or pass old equipment to clannies or alts.

3) Option #1: If KAW is looking to remove some gold in the game, we can add a tax to the exchange so that we can take out liquidity in the game - say $100b per transaction, etc. paid for by the person who will receive the items - no payment back to the seller, etc. Alternatively, you could base the cost on the equipment stats, etc. say $1b per 1 million in stats, to equalize the transaction

4) Option #2: same as above, except create a market place in which the War Chest sales are completed across the KAWmutiy as a whole.

Yes, there are no fancy graphics, or other stuff and my motivation with this post is to dump useless equipment from my profile - quite frankly, we all have way too many useless equipment on our accounts and other players / accounts can use them....

Comments welcome, Shady

2. Support 100x

3. I don't know man. I'm pretty sure nobody in kaw can afford or even make 100 billion dollars to exchange stuff. Who would even do that for a tap game?

4. Full support

5. Lowkey this will neva happen but support anyways

7. Figure out a way that it creates revenue, and you might have a shot.

Example: You can transfer a piece of your old equipment very 72 hours. However for 20 nobs you can transfer another piece without having to wait.

8. 100bl & 72 hours OR no gold & 20 nobs as many times per day as you want

9. Support and the look is outdated. I'd rather live in my colonies on the hl, looks like a shack compared to everything else

10. I've been a big proponent of some sort of trading system since I started playing. I honestly don't care how it would work at this point, but if devs insist on flooding us with equips, they need to give us the ability to make use of the quickly outdated garbage by giving it to someone it would benefit.

11. Support

12. Support x infinity

13. I want to sell my equip ty

14. You terrible cynic Satan! While I can see your viewpoint, I have to trust that KaW will, at some point, return to its original concept and game expansions will reflect this. #optimist

15. Kaw will return to original concept? Which izzzzzzzzzz??????

16. I'd still like to see the ability to transform all those xtra banner pieces, event items, outdated equip, et al... much the same way the transmute box worked in the Diablo franchise.

17. Lol you idiot

18. Support, but I'd change the name from war chest to armoire