The Demon God Zelgarad!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Dec 17, 2016.

1. We dont care about better drops we just want the chest to open can you open my chest for $25? No? Shut it  i await your response.

2. The chest doesn't cost 25 dollars. It costs 25 nobs. Anyway, there is a free chest available, you don't have to acknowledge the Warlord one. Up to you to cry about it though.

3. The warlord chest should have a common key purchased by gold as they have always done in the past. They made this same mistake not so long ago and added a second key when people started speaking out about it.

Fealty box has a common and a premium key and is part of the current event, not the ENHANCED EB SERIES, there for its two totally different contents that just cross paths.

There should always be a F2P and a P2P route to all content including the warlord box, not everyone can spend on the game.

4. The chest doesn't cost 25 dollars. It costs 25 nobs. Anyway, there is a free chest available, you don't have to acknowledge the Warlord one. Up to you to cry about it though.[/quote]

Honestly dont think anyone here really cares to spend cash on chest so why even make that an option when the older style was better if you want to spend cash on a box spend the 10 nobs for a gold box which gave whatever it did if not just spend gold to open a simpler box. I gave up on ata a long time ago so no i will not spend money on this game to open some random box.

5. Thank you!! I agree with this

6. In my haste to comment fast I overlooked a big detail. The tier one hhc is actually free :) though I maintain this vote was rigged and this event turned into yet another money grab, this one free eb is great for smaller clans. Drops both halves, is very easy to complete, and even drops occasional, albeit rare icons. I'm the first to point out flaws in events. But also very willing to admit when I'm wrong. This event still has a lot to offer the little guy. Thank you for not leaving them out on this one :)

7. Why does a nob bought item(warlords key) have a cool down of 24 hours? Why devs no want my nobs?

8. I opened the warlord chest on DrPinky got the shoulder equips first try. Quit complaining and just open one . These are actually worth doing.

9. Are aosark and priark hot?
    XD ?

10. Damn that shoulder EQ is damn good. Kinda annoying it's the same slot as the previous event EQ but still.

11. The vote wasn't rigged, it didn't matter which series won it was going to be a pay to play event. 4th Quarter Corporate Taxes are Due!

12. I love this eb so much. Thank you devs!!

13. Will we get refunded for unused pieces?

14. Lmao. I'll spend 25 nobs a day to open warlord chest and I'm far from the only one. Silvercross your butthurt has been noted.
    For anyone who thinks warlord chest are a "waste"
    First day: 3 empowered vases (45 nobs for 25 nobs)
    Second day: 2 seals of damned (118 nobs for 25 nobs)
    Third day: 75 circle pieces (75 nobs for 25 nobs)
    238 nobs for 75 nobs. Nobs I was going to spend in circles and seals anyhow. Every single warlords box is an INCREASE. They are nothing like the flimsy chests that drop 20 garbage event items
    Go home silvercross your tears are not wanted here.

15. Must be nice to have extra cash to spend, good to see some people have no other spending priorities. Think its time you moved out of your parents and do something else with your life rather then spend whatever chumpchange you come across on kaw . You still wear diapers to? Just curious.

16. Must be nice to have extra cash to spend, good to see some people have no other spending priorities. Think its time you moved out of your parents and do something else with your life rather then spend whatever chumpchange you come across on kaw . You still wear diapers to? Just curious.

17. This looks like it was planned out way before the vote thing lmao

18. SilverCross with the butthurt still. It cost 5 bucks to open two Warlord boxes. You act like it's an entire paycheck to open them

19. You should be someones money manager "its only 5 dollars"  but hey if its only 5 dollars to give away you wouldnt mind shooting a $5 my way so i can open my chests would you after all its only 5 not an entire paycheck. 

20. if you cant spend few bucks on it then u my friend need better job or open youre own network marketing business. Id hate to see the basement you live in. So many ways to earn these days just crack me uo that people still make decisions based off money lol