Just an idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MaryJuana-_-Wr3ck3r-__Prosp3ct, Dec 18, 2016.

1. As most of you should know last night they released the new tier of Zelgarad. Personally, I've really enjoyed seeing is how versatile tier 1 is. I understand it's just a promo, however, this eb is just perfect for smaller clans. Its free, easy to complete and pays a lot more than most. I honestly would like to see this eb stick around permanently to help the community grow as a whole. Now most of us know there is a very slim chance of that happening, but if there's a slight chance that could or they throw us something of similar calibre, that might help incentivize new players. Just a thought.. feel differently? Or the same? I'd like to hear other opinions from the community. Happy Holidays

2. So... you want a well paying, year round eb that pays amazing that is easy and good for small clans? Why would we need HTE and ZTA? Devs will literally never go for this because they will lose profits.

3. If only Calydor had of won

4. I voted piggy 

5. Not necessarily. Wouldn't be something on par with HTE, but something that is in between. They can cut the drop rates to balance it, or whatever they seem fitting.

6. Might be good for small clans, but you won't grow fast because payout is lousy, I would rather do hte and old zta, this tiered eb is absolute garage and a rip off, good on you ata, brainless, greedy dumbarses

7. Might be good for small clans, but you won't grow fast because payout is lousy, I would rather do hte and old zta, this tiered eb is absolute garage and a rip off, good on you ata, brainless, greedy dumbarses

8. Its not garbage..its only garbage compared to actual zta..the t1 eb pays only a little less than Lotl/Goth..so yeah I agree since this is free it would help smalls grow a lot

9. I think its a great christmas event as it takes pressure off people collecting so they can spend time with there family. On the flip side you can play all day on your own and choose your own poison. Goth/Lotl ~ Hyndemara ~ Zta/Escape or any eb you like. Pvp or War. I do think its the best rounded event yet. Your idea has merit Bluewolf at the least i would like to see similar next Christmas.
    Support