The Demon God Zelgarad!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Why it costed 10 essence while u devs mention require 7 essence...???

2. Who woulda thought we voted for a paid event. Another win for the big spenders, the only hope kaw has left.

3. This has been fixed! I've got a list of people to compensate sorry for that! Please allow a bit more time then usual as it is the weekend!

4. Thanks devs you awesome.

5. As in to compensate the 3 accounts that used the "extra" item per EB, everyone that has used the item at all or the clans that have run the EB in general?

6. You tell them saltyfeet

7. lol...do we really believe that vote wasn't rigged. Maybe I'm wrong devs but the fact that I don't have any faith in the vote has got to be a problem in itself. You might as well have just put this new Eb up without the nonsense and cynics like me wouldn't have questioned it. Prove to me the vote was legit please. I don't buy it

8. Why does "crushing" that costs circles to unlock pay less than the free eb?

9. I really hope u wont miss us out on the 10 essence which cost from us....

10. The box said it has equipment in it, care to elaborate on this devs?

11. What a waste this eb is, have to pay for items and get crappy payout on free one, better off doing old zta, seems we are lining ata's pockets, could of done a better job devs

13. No one cares about your increasingly worse stories for these horrific events. 15%? Meh.

14. Whoever said this wasnt gonna be a paid series we were voting for was wrong. Idiots. The rigged voting system turned into a pay2play event, what a surprise. 1 free eb+plenty of new paid ebs

15. This is why ZTA won, there was a snow balls chance in hell of Apheriun winning - the whole thing of voting was a joke...stick the voting up your pie hole next time ATA

16. these paid ebs should drop way more event pieces than they do like the old man series drops.

17. I trust a vote done by ata about as much as I trust a fart with the flu.

18. To clarify, how much do you trust a fart with the flu good sir?

19. Depends which underpants I'm wearing.

20. I just made a WARLORD CHEST key purchase and it costs 25 nobility points, not 15. Please adjust and refund or please adjust the post of 15 nobility points in the front. For those curios, I got 5 health crystals.