Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Anyone who does EE is gonna have high scout defensive and offence - not really a true measure in relation to osw when lots in here have been doing EE reguarly

For record i spent 2 years as an attack build before going hybrid, then spy heavy hybrid, and converted to hansel about 10/11 months ago. Was sick of failing steals which clearly shows in my battle stats haha - all dem fails i used to do

2. Nice stats Blazey. Impressive.

3. Damn Blazey, you have amassed quite the amount of Inc stls lol. Some really knows how to piss people off and by looks of things likes to sleep hahaha. Imo stl win/loss both outgoing & inc out rank lowly scts when it comes to osw. But when low inc stats, no matter what they are, makes one wonder how great you could be if not many even bother to attempt actions on you, how much of a threat do they see you as?

4. Agree! (However I do see scout defense totals as a measure of how much the enemy is annoyed)

Whenever I see someone going on and on in WC about what a bad ass farmer they are, I take a look at their badges.

They claim to be a bad ass farmer, but their 3+ years anniversary badge doesn't match up with their lack of a single one of the steal badges. Hmmmm.

AND The old "look at my build, I'm not a hansel" excuse for having no steal badges doesn't fly. I was a tank build with only one spy building until recently and earned my swindler the old-fashioned way - one steal on OSW enemies at a time.

5. Not true. I was an attack build up until February/March. Majority of my steal count is literally just from the last 9 months because my success rate was waaaay low. Especially because this account used to be tiny up until last Black Friday when I finally belonged to the "big boys" in stats. ?

6. Applegirl's fighting accts..

I certainly remember contributing to the wicked witch's scout def wins with my fail scout bombs

Much respect to all who post.. it's part of the spirit of the thread to show that we played this game in ways that are not all designed and prescribed and have fun with it.. thank u

7. I agree with IMF and AG. Steals is the only way to measure that is mostly osw specific. If you are att build, you should still be stealing in osw. If you aren't, then you aren't fully participating in the osw.

8. That's quite obvious

9. @WormyRottonApple (lol) ...whos making excuses? ive been very straight forward about this the whole time ..ill say it again "I DONT WANT MY MAINS STRIPPED"  i spent way too much time and money tap tap tapping away and building relationships with others  to get my mains where they are now LOLOL, hence the reason for my OSW/PvP alts  hell i never hid the fact that they are alts. i even told Yafi, HiT hell everyone 4 years ago exactly what i was going to do ....," im going to hide these three accts make some OSW/PvP alts and terrorize you clowns" but noone took me seriously  ...the biggest Todd acct i have started as BaconTodd_Statless alt years ago lol.

Hell i didnt even try THAT HARD to hide the three mains ...i was somewhat careless at first but when i saw the potential for my ->"3"<- mains (lol) to reach top 200 LB allies i started being more careful lolol ...ask Adonis he knows lol (he used to own all my accts like you do now ...except hes a much better owner and allaround KAWer ...and human being ) ive gone back and forth with activity on my mains i could have easily reached Ally LB with mains but got burnt out on KAW so even with mains activity has been on and offf past couple years (another hint for you clowns lol)
    Ive ally traded with several of you  ....u just too ignorant to know whats been going on. My RL business is pretty stable now so im going to dedicate effort to finally getting my mains on that top 200 

IMF you suck your battle stats suck  ..you fund strips thats all you do. As far as the tap tap tapping goes you dont do that much of it ...you kiss up to others and others kiss up to you ...you fund failed strips thats what you do 

Adonis Ice ...please hire all my accts. seriously this rotton Apple is starting to infect the rest of the food in the refrigerator 

Ashes you flatter yourself Jerry Springer is comedic genius  ...youre more like Maury Povich

AND MODS WHAADUP!!!! HOW COME YOU NOT PERM BANNING THIS ACCT FROM FORUMS!!! LOLOL ...i found my old acct login info book ....BRING IT!!!! 

iPhone
    
    TRUMP 2020

10. Don't get me wrong, attacking is important too, but unfortunately attack actions in pvp vs attack actions in eb are not separated in stats show. Steals are not used in most popular ebs, so they are associated with pvp 99% of the time or so.

Now, to compare apples to apples, it would be nice to have some type of ratio that measures steal actions per time period (daily/monthly whatever). It would reveal who is deploying their spies frequently and efficiently. Only thing you couldn't track is whether someone hits a dead account all day just to boast. But if that's case, you're just sad and need to uninstall.

11. Monkeypoo, you're a troll...nothing more :) This thread is already cluttered with your useless dribble. Now run along...

12. Steals are used during pwar times on oaf and in PvP yet. So it's not the true "indicator" as well as hits...

13. I love it when IMF uses Apple in a sentence other than "Stripped and open for steals !" ️

14. Idk what you mean Todd Maury is the true king of white trash tv.

15. Wicked, lol. Ahh the good ole days :D

16. Who would have ever thought, imf speaks some actual wisdom. Fully support both these statements.

17. Lol damn you beat me to the post ...i was going to say Ashes flatters himself. Jerry Springer is a comedic genius Ashes is more like Maury Povich 

18. Credit cards can now attack other kaw accounts? When did this happen?! Lol. Do others not buy xstals like me? Oh well, haters gonna hate, lol.