Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. What's the name of your main kingdom again?

2. I'm wondering if anyone is now searching for Ashes main with those impressive battle losses lol

3. No need to search too far. They r close by

4. steals don't count unless theyre steals during strip. Or is this where Hansel's come to show how many steals on own alts during events? Haha

5. Since everyone's doing it,

6. Nice Hereo.. 27K Steal def L.. people wub u alot

7. Lol Todd. Damn I need to go back and read some pm's. I'd forgotten bout that  but I am the trustworthy type y'all know that lol
    go on remind me your main....don't worry it's just you n me in here...honest

8. [​IMG]

I'll just leave this win/loss record here for commentary.

9. Goals

10. 100K scout defenses won.. 

That's cool.. that's a lot of fail scout bombs

Your enemies really don't want you to mobilize ur spies

11. lol there is a reason i joke about inc scts so much, and whoever was asking about yrs played, 4yrs 27 days as of that ss spent my first bit as eb fairy till i joined CrAcKdOwN just before s1 started. First osw was just after we joined Zaft against apoc/rca/resilience. After that i moved to Carnage been there since.

12. Yes everyone whos posting battle stats should state how many years n months theyve been playing ..makes a huge difference knowing this right? Anyways your stats are pretty way up there.
    Keep up the good work iPhone

13. What is steal offenses? 

14. [​IMG]

Played this account for about 5 years, about 4 years as main. Deduct almost a year when I took a break. Opened it for pwar few times so about 30k lost attacks are from that.

Imo scouts are the best indicator of how butthurt did you make your opponents. Very impressive Vamp and Chubby

15. Wow BLAZEY those are impressive stats..

160K total steals actions against u.. that's a lot of love..

I agree that scout actions against you is a measure of the enemy's respect/annoyance against you..

Very nice

16. I bet it's Bellemorte did all that stealing on her. Next time stay away from Belle boyfriend so she don't go nuts on you 

17. Keep making excuses Todd

18. Steal offense stat is the true measure. To sit there as a spy build (in many cases with little to no bfa) claiming to be a superior warrior doesn't add up. I get failed scouts too, but it's nothing to crow about. Jmho.

19. I plan to be an osw warrior one day