feedback about the issues for version 2.00 for iOS users

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by BlackEagle619, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Hey guys, so I have been gathering feedback and about the new update, since this is becoming an issue I would like older device users to gather some feedback on what you are experiencing with the new update.

from a player.

Are you guys still experiencing crashes when attempting to login?

Is the game still lagging? And what type of issues are you guys experiencing?

If you can post on how these issues are happening by walk through steps we can try to locate the bugs and smash them!

To anyone that does help thank you.

Edit: so after gaining some feedback and doing several tests this is what I have came across.

reviewing players equipment then game self crashes to where when entering wc/cc the game lags, iPod Touch 5th generation seems to enter it 2 seconds faster then my iPhone.

iPhone 6 iOS 10.2 beta 7, seems to have a delay on this, also sometimes when pressing done on wc or cc it lags up and takes about 4 seconds, the game play is also laggy at times as well 6/10, this new update 2.0 did bring a few fixes but also, brought on so many issues.

bugs, and lag within the game play off and on wifi and 4g network, have been running several tests for a few hours now and this is what I have brought up so far.

1: Game crashes when reviewing other users Equipment. Fixed.
    2: upon entering wc/cc lag delays. Fixed.
    3: game play is lagging so badly. Fixed.
    4: when pressing done with the wc/cc when typing it may lag 3 seconds. Fixed.
    5: the game it self doesn't feel smooth at all, it lags and has issues loading certain parts of the game. Fixed.
    6: lag issues when entering the epic battle, clan logs, clan page. Fixed.
    7: startup speeds for iPhone 6 takes 20 seconds, iPod touch 5th gen takes 40 seconds. Fixed.

Version: 2.0
    iOS version: IOS 10.2 beta 7, will test on the next version 10.2.1 beta.

This issues are happening within my accounts, main YA-_Eagle_-FI and my alt YA-_Eagie_-FI

What issues that was resolved on the older device iPod touch 5th generation iOS 9.3.5 within the startup doesn't crash no more but I am still undergoing tests

This is what I have gathered and already have forwarded towards the developers, have cut parts out for personal reasons.

If you have found an issue let us know! We are in the middle of cracking down these bugs!

just some more issues I have forgotten to inform the developers, the error messages that comes across from entering player profiles, walls, pms etc still Remain here. testing in progress.

Edit: version 2.01 is available via iOS if you encounter any bugs please report it, the bugs you have reported and they were fixed please leave feedback.

Thanks everyone!

2. I have to delete kaw and re install on iPad mini every couple of days because it crashes on start up otherwise.

3. For my Ipad, the new app takes a long time to start up. Atleast 30 seconds. The old app was pretty much 10 seconds or less.

4. Why do people insist on buying i phones.......

Ps. As always no issues to report here with my android.

5. This isn't just an issue with older iDevices as one of our members has an iPhone 7 and is having this issue.

6. Same here

7. I don't even try to log on to my alt now. And I'm definitely not getting a new device for 1 app 

8. Manage to get into kaw on my old phone with the new update. Thanks dev good job there 

9. I don't even have to make an iOS troll thread because a mod already made one, gg.

10. I have issues with the ally hiring system and its constant if i click next more than two times it freaks out on me telling me errors and stuff then if i hit hire more allies again it says error and i cannot do it again until i reload the app, its very annoying that i can go multiple pages over whilst trying find an active ally.

11. New update sucks, lag is awful and it's also reverted back to original kaw screen I preferred the new one lol

12. My older iOS still have to be deleted and reinstall. My newer iOS devices time out. This is annoying.

13. Attempting to view any piece of equipment on others or myself causes the game to crash immediately. I can get to equipping equitment, but clicking on them to view stats es no bueno.

14. I'm not experiencing any bugs or crashes.

15. Thank you for your work, eagle 

16. I just noticed the mentioned crashing problem today. But the game does also take abnormally long to start up now since the new app came out

17. I have no problem with it.

18. The only issue I've had since the update is with my world chat. If I don't refresh constantly I only see about 1 post every 3 minutes and I can see back half an hour. All that while world chat is bumping for everyone else I talk to.

19. This issue comes and goes for me

20. To be more clear about the equipment crash it's not just another persons equip. It's whenever you attempt to view a single piece of a equipment whether it's yours or anothers. Something about that just hates some of us