The Vros

Discussion in 'Wars' started by George, Dec 14, 2016.

2. How do you know you took 3Q. Seems exaggerated

3. I like hearing about wars as well I always thought that's what the war section was about

4. The green dot stays on if kaw is running in the background

Edit: it stays on for about 30min after app is closed

5. Well he's out of top 50 in Ally LB
    Well played Vro

6. I wish yall used that 3Q to help other players grow, instead of pointlessly stripping someone of 3Q worth.
    Literally you could spend 1T vollying 3,000 noobs. 10T vollying with new/older accounts. 100T with 30 accounts or one 1Q with 3 accounts.
    I spent 400bil vollying with an alt that was just made. I got it 250bil to llbc with 400bil.
    you could literally fund an account almost 2Q.

That being said. Congratulations

7. Doesn't really count if it was a fail...500T of 3Q is not the largest strip in kaw history?

Tries to become known for Biggest strip in kaw history ....becomes known for biggest fail strip in kaw history...facepalm

9. 17% taken fam. That is a lot 

11. deng

12. Not sure it was the largest 3Q is massive but anniea_tanarii was stripped 3.5q?

Harbinger was stripped a ton too at those old build sizes

Imf stripped by Yafi pre hte was was massive as well
    I guess it's relative to build size and inflation of gold?

13. Because you're an idiot.

14. Wasn't teja like 3Q cleared?
    Bomonator was pretty big...
    Leibeling also...whatever name she's under this year

15. Lol if it is not even close. Black Friday makes 3 Q a laughable amount tbh.

16. Stripping outside of war is like taking candy from a baby it only makes you look like an ass. Keep patting yourself on the back noob sky your awesome

17. Someone needs to create and update a chart so we can adjust all the huge strips for inflation and judge them based on historical relevance.

Someone that's not me.

18. 500t was like 1 hour? Or less on Black Friday? Realistically you probs only took 1 hours worth of their gold from Black Friday.

19. Yea but with real money spent for that hour 500t..